00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NP's arts (always welcome review)

1,928 Views | 20 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-08-31 16:06:45

Hi guys since there's a lot of art thread, I just want to share some of mine too from....this day! I think some people already saw this before. my project for madness day. Really, I don't have any idea for the backgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-08-31 23:41:34

At 8/31/12 04:06 PM, nikolaipedrovakaNP wrote: Hi guys since there's a lot of art thread, I just want to share some of mine too from....this day! I think some people already saw this before. my project for madness day. Really, I don't have any idea for the backgrounds.

I think madness isn't the best subject for your drawing. Since we really can't see the intensity of your skill and technicality. You're basically just drawing are a bunch of circles and basic shapes. The heads in madness are very incomplete, it's something artists do to as guide to drawing faces. So it's really not meant to stand on it's own.

I'm not saying that shouldn't draw madness. Just rattle things up a little. Make it different than the usual. Here are very good examples of art that has madness as a the subject. See what I meant by do it differently? Good luck.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-02 08:37:07

Oh, ok i got it. But didn't u see my main character (the one that using katana), that are not the SHORT one? (like the other madness). Anyway, I appreciate ur review Fifty-50! I'll add another pic. later.

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-02 09:01:44

At 8/31/12 04:06 PM, nikolaipedrovakaNP wrote: Hi guys since there's a lot of art thread, I just want to share some of mine too from....this day! I think some people already saw this before. my project for madness day. Really, I don't have any idea for the backgrounds.

Interesting technique. I like the shading and the details. Try to add some background, this art piece really looks lifeless without it. Also, the drawing is lacking motion, if you know what I mean. The dudes behind that guy holding the katana seem stunned and too small comparing to the guy in the middle.

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-04 04:39:39

Yeah, I feel it too mownkey. Ok, Now I'm working with my veryveryveryvery first time comic. here's the sketch.

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-04 04:41:54

I upgrade it with SAI. And now for the last panel. Man, no time to finish this.

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-04 05:01:09

sorry, please read it from right to left

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-09 05:03:21

Finally! It's a busy week for me to just finish the last panel! enjoy it!

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-09 05:12:43

Finish another...again. O yeah, almost forgot. I made this in I pad at sketchbook pro, with my finger!!! then I post in facebook and save it at computer. took me 2 hour and 48 minute.

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-28 14:12:27

Sorry for not posting in a month, it's a busy weeks for me. let's bomb it!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-28 14:16:51

I'm alone

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-28 14:21:38

At 9/28/12 02:16 PM, nikolaipedrovakaNP wrote: I'm alone

then I have a friend...

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-28 14:23:19

Some fan arts character from aigis: Amy and Kim. I'm doing it with my own style, sorry ai...

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-28 21:49:04

I like your style, it seems somewhat creepy. Think it's mainly because it's black and white or I'm just looking at it the wrong way. I think you still need to practise drawing but you're improving.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-09-29 13:12:14

At 9/28/12 09:49 PM, Decky wrote: I like your style, it seems somewhat creepy. Think it's mainly because it's black and white or I'm just looking at it the wrong way. I think you still need to practise drawing but you're improving.

Thnx Decky, I appreciate ur respond. Yeah, u right, nowdays I love something that's are creepy and beautiful. So, that mean I love gothic style. The black and white that they using are really balance. ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-10-05 12:53:15

Ah, finally I can post something. This is Docile that made by theshadling. I redraw it as tribute with my pencil (and now my table is REALLY black), yay!

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-10-05 17:57:52

At 10/5/12 12:53 PM, nikolaipedrovakaNP wrote: Ah, finally I can post something. This is Docile that made by theshadling. I redraw it as tribute with my pencil (and now my table is REALLY black), yay!

Your earlier posts were "meh" imo, but this one really showed your skill. Love it

God invented evolution 'cause he couldn't do it all by himself! Awesome Tees!

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-10-05 23:32:18

At 10/5/12 05:57 PM, Tomsan wrote:
At 10/5/12 12:53 PM, nikolaipedrovakaNP wrote: Ah, finally I can post something. This is Docile that made by theshadling. I redraw it as tribute with my pencil (and now my table is REALLY black), yay!
Your earlier posts were "meh" imo, but this one really showed your skill. Love it

thnx, love you too.

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-10-07 08:02:19

Feel the power of necromancer! This is the abstract one that showing necromancer's cane and hand...

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-10-11 06:09:27

my another pieces that I did with sketchbook pro in i pad.

BBS Signature

Response to NP's arts (always welcome review) 2012-10-13 11:33:17

arrrgghhh... it's been a busy week for me. This just made by me "without any purpose" from me to draw it.

BBS Signature