00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why do people judge

3,290 Views | 37 Replies

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:06:16

My favorite bit of this is how you grouped furries bronies and gays together as examples.

That's pretty awesome of you.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:10:22

At 8/13/12 11:06 PM, Minion777 wrote: My favorite bit of this is how you grouped furries bronies and gays together as examples.

That's pretty awesome of you.

According to recent examinations conducted by several members of the internet those three groups of people are 105% the same.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:16:31

At 8/13/12 11:11 PM, Ilssm wrote:
105% the same.
It's mathematically impossible for something to exceed 100%.

Don't you dare correct me.

That is the result their examinations concluded. Don't take it out on me, I am merely stating their results.
Also I see you never played Crash Bandicoot 3.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:18:27

At 8/12/12 11:12 PM, BloodCoveredWolf wrote: Furries

gross

Bronies

douchebags

Gays

got no beef with this

Why do you judge them for you have no reason to judge them Its who they are and if you cant accept them then dont say nothing and keeps your opinions to yourself. I wont judge no one its who they are and we can't just force them to change. I find it stupid to judge someone that isn't like yourself. You can judge me but it wont change a damn thing im proud to me.

i judge them because i can. i don't think you should be changed, i think you should be killed

but in all seriousness judging people is an easy way of categorizing them

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:28:08

It's people nature. They all know that are stupid.

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:31:54

Without Judges there would be no America's got talent?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-13 23:40:42

It's human nature to judge. A lot of times you don't even realize you're doing it, but that doesn't make you a horrible person if you do.

Response to Why do people judge 2012-08-14 00:00:01

It's simply human nature to judge others based on apperances, rituals and so on. Let's be honest with ourselves, we had always judged people for whatever reason both in public and especially in private, and considering that people on the Internet can be anonymous, it only makes it easier to cast judgement over someone we'll probably never ever meet, just because we can.

The aspect of we shouldn't judge others is simply a naive thought that will never come to pass, no matter how hard parents, schools or whoever else tells us otherwise, because we do it all the time and most of that time, you don't even know it. Of course, most people would dismiss any type of judgement as bullshit or simply ignore it altogether, but it seems like there are a few sympathy whores out there who cry, piss and moan over mere words, and don't get the actual help they need from anybody else.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature