00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why was I banned from uploading?

1,418 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Why was I banned from uploading? 2012-08-12 01:57:35

I made my account just a year ago and submitted some of the first FL studio beats I made. There really not all that great looking back on them but I did get a few downloads. I was just curious as to why I got banned from uploading. I'm wanting to upload and share some of my newer work but can't because of this. My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/easydoom?feature=results_main

Response to Why was I banned from uploading? 2012-08-12 01:59:24

**They're

Response to Why was I banned from uploading? 2012-08-12 02:36:23

At 8/12/12 01:59 AM, easydoom wrote: **They're

Your best bet is to read the rules and see if you broke any. You can do that here.

Response to Why was I banned from uploading? 2012-08-12 02:49:52

At 8/12/12 02:36 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
At 8/12/12 01:59 AM, easydoom wrote: **They're
Your best bet is to read the rules and see if you broke any. You can do that here.

Thanks for your response. I'm thinking since I didn't list the VSTs ETC that I used. I was trying to delete the songs I had uploaded but couldn't figure out how... Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks again.

Response to Why was I banned from uploading? 2012-08-12 03:36:38

At 8/12/12 02:49 AM, easydoom wrote: I was trying to delete the songs I had uploaded but couldn't figure out how...

We used to have that ability, but it was lost in a semi-recent site overhaul. They're working on bringing it back, so in the meantime, you might have to PM a moderator or something to get songs removed. Don't worry, it's not just you; it's been brought up before.

BBS Signature

Response to Why was I banned from uploading? 2012-08-12 03:44:25

My guess would have to be copyright infringement and using pre-made loops, in that order.

I'm sure an audio mod would be able to give a more definitive answer.

Response to Why was I banned from uploading? 2012-10-28 06:25:20

At 8/12/12 03:36 AM, Birdinator99 wrote: We used to have that ability, but it was lost in a semi-recent site overhaul. They're working on bringing it back, so in the meantime, you might have to PM a moderator or something to get songs removed. Don't worry, it's not just you; it's been brought up before.

Bro, that feature has been brought back a while ago. How's the rock you're living under?

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to Why was I banned from uploading? 2012-10-28 06:31:26

At 10/28/12 06:16 AM, Armissea wrote: My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/easydoom?feature=results_main

One of the many downfalls of this redesign...oh the cancer

can you explain more clearly what's going on? is easydoom an account of yours on NG too or is this guy trying to pass your work of as his own?

p.s. i am gay