00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

809118566 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why are Apple hypocrites?

5,580 Views | 15 Replies

Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:32:55

Why are Apple hypocrites and always suing other companies?

Isn't Apple the same company that steals most of its technology from other companies than the idiots try to sue other companies claiming they do the same as them? I really can't stand Apple.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:34:50

i always did prefer oranges

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:36:38

plumbs are WAY better

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:38:52

When did Apple "steal" technology?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:38:53

At 7/30/12 07:36 PM, e-lord wrote: what?

this is the first time i've heard about apple stealing technology

do you have articles or something to suppor this?

I've heard they've stolen from Microsoft and I've also heard Microsoft has stolen their technology aswell. I could careless if these companies keep stealing each others technology as long as the devices are enjoyable to use. But it seems like Apple is the only company suing over stuff. Samsung is also claiming Apple has stolen a lot of their technology aswell, so Samsung is pissed Apple is suing them because it makes Apple look like retards like their shitty Mac.

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:40:36

At 7/30/12 07:38 PM, Suprememessage wrote: When did Apple "steal" technology?

Samsung is claiming it and I believe Microsoft in the past has claimed that Apple has stolen their technology. It's just Samsung and Microsoft are little whiny bitches and aren't trying to sue all the time like Apple does.

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:45:35

At 7/30/12 07:43 PM, wankwest wrote: You're biased, to say the least.

he seemed fairly objective in his assessment, at least to me

dal lunge ci mira

di giove l'ira, e in un baleno va all'eghe in seno, da regal sede

tosto provvede, fa i generosi destrier squammosi ratto accoppiar

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:55:25

Apple is a joke.

everything they do is funny.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 19:59:49

Yeah, Apple is a really shitty company. They release overpriced products with less features and more restrictions than competitors and try to shut out competitors from their markets by suing them which leads to countersuing and a massive clusterfuck. They do tons of shit and to be honest theyre one of the worst companies in existance along with EA and BoA. They are so anti-competitive and anti-consumerist im surprised they can get away with doing all the shit they do.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 20:03:39

Microsoft is the same, with stealing technology, I'm not sure if they sue other people though for it. But I still think it is wrong when they don't admit it.

I am evil.

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 20:08:38

At 7/30/12 08:01 PM, wankwest wrote: Yea, especially the part where he says that when microsoft and samsung take apple to court it's all with good reasoning, but when apple does it, they're a bunch of self-absorbed assholes.

You know what started it all dont you? Apple trying to force similar companies out of countries markets, especially samsung after they figured out they could work it to their favour. What started it was Nokia suing Apple, and then Apple suing everyone they could from then on for the stupidest excuses, resulting in counters from other companies and a massive clusterfuck where they get their products banned temporarily. This is barely scratching the surface of what they do.

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 20:18:10

At 7/30/12 08:13 PM, wankwest wrote: Yea, Samsung is so much better flooding the market with different exterior design phones that differ even LESS from each in terms of price-functionality ratio.

Wow Samsungs phones are like half the price for 3x the functionality and hardware. You dont know shit about phones.

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 20:20:38

At 7/30/12 08:13 PM, wankwest wrote: You're all a bunch of hipster loose cannons.

you're a fucking idiot.

Everyone who expresses legitimate distaste for the apple company is now a hipster?

The company is terrible.

It re-markets existing technology with an apple logo on it and sells it for more money.

There is a difference in being a "hipster" because you don't listen to the radio at all and hate everything on the radio or just hating one thing like Rihanna or Justin Bieber.

Apple is nothing but marketing.

Their products are nothing special, and they are attempting to monopolize in every way that they can... throwing wrenches in the gears of companies that actually MAKE and ENGINEER technology.

Fuck Apple.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 20:25:49

At 7/30/12 08:19 PM, Lepy wrote: When the iPhone 4S was released, it was priced at $200 plus contract fees. When the Galaxy Nexus came out, it was $300 plus contract fees. The iPhone isn't "over-priced" at all anymore, unless you're buying the $400-$600 unlocked version (and there's no reason to buy that unless you're on T-Mobile).

I dont know where you go but everywhere I went when the S2 came out, it was like half the price of whatever Apple phone was its competitor on contract and is pretty much better in every way. The Nexus is way better anyway since you can just install Ubuntu on it easy as fuck. Last time I went to the phone shop, the S3 was cheaper than any Apple phone even though it had only came out, and its practically the pinnacle of mobile phone at the moment. Apple try to act as if its worth the stupid price that every contract costs yet its pretty worthless unless you root it.

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 20:52:26

At 7/30/12 08:39 PM, wankwest wrote: I just point out samsung floods the market with it's phones.

Whats so bad about that? Theyre all targeting different customers.

And half the price for 3X the functionality and hardware???
And you think you're not exaggerating a little bit? I'd say the samsung galaxy s3 and apple iphone both preform quite the same.

You dont know much about phones do you? Cant do shit with the iPhone compared to Android ones. Also im going by the prices ive seen.

It all comes down to if you want a bigger screen or a different operating system.

Yeah you dont know anything about phones, wow. Ive heard some pretty stupid stuff but wow. It all matters, the hardware, the OS, the camera, the responsiveness, resolution etc. The top tier samsung phones beat out the apple ones in pretty much every way that matters.

It all comes down to preference.

When youre paying more for stuff thats worse then not really. Cheaper than the iPhone everywhere ive looked and better in every way. Almost every review on the internet will probably agree.

Don't give me your fanboy bullshit. You don't give a good unbiased impression that you know something about phones yourself.

Of course im biased, but most people who are good with phones would have a similar opinion. Youre the one trying to defend them with stupid arguments while obviously not knowing what you are on about.

BBS Signature

Response to Why are Apple hypocrites? 2012-07-30 21:17:37

At 7/30/12 09:01 PM, wankwest wrote: I never said anything about that i hate androids. I wouldn't mind buying one myself.

fair enough

I never said market flooding is bad.

You blatantly implied that.

It's just a strategy.

It was clearly not a strategy at all.

It's just that you guys are trying to butcher apple as hard as you can. You're portraying apple as the antichrist.

For people who are phone enthusiasts or just hate companies that do bad things constantly all the time, they practically are.

And i doubt most people who are good with phones have a similar opinion.

Yeah they do, like basically everyone ive met who is good with technology at all. Its not surprising either since they try stop you doing half the stuff you can do with other phones.

Look at this site for reference. The professionals mostly judge both phones nearly the same quality.

http://smartphones.techcrunch.com/compare/152-245/Apple-iPho ne-4S-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-S3

Reviews are generally biased towards Apple, like us who do stuff to phones are biased against them. Ive used both and theres really nothing that holds the 4S up to the S3. Theyre worse in every way thats directly comparable, and the rest is stuff like the OS. To me, Android is far superior since you can actually do what you want on it and dont have to pay for everything among other things, and theres again nothing that holds iOS up.

I know im going to sound like im giving a bad argument but I doubt many of those reviewers are that reliable, since theyre so biased most of the time for Apple

BBS Signature