00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an animator for a game!

465 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello again, newgrounds community! So, since my previous thread got such a quick response, i'm here once again, this time in search of an animator. It's a different game, and this one is called Ant Farms 2. However, before i go on any further, i must specify that there is no upfront payment for the position, or anybody who works on the game! Everybody on the team is getting paid in royalties, aka percentage of the game's sales. With that out of the way, here is the general story behind the game, and the overview of the mechanics:

The story behind Ant Farms 2 begins around 1 BC, where a spontaneous mutation in the ant species creates a super-intelligent species of ants who are capable of rational thinking and building very elaborate constructions, far beyond the capabilities of a normal ant. In this colony you play the role of a top ranking ant whose goal is to manage the colony, and expand it as much as possible, to the point where you begin conquering the world. The end result of this is the entire planet Earth under the rule of an ant colony.

Ant Farms 2 is made up of two distinctive gameplay parts: The first part is day-by-day management of the ant colony and upgrading your technology as well as various different aspects to the colony like politics, trading and even betting! The other part of the gameplay includes going to war with other insects, critters and even humans! And of course the aftermath of these battles is conquering new territories and expanding the colony, the end goal being conquering the entire world and enslaving the human race.

Now, if you're still reading, that means you're interested! And that's a good thing, because we're looking for an animator that will provide amazing animations for the ants and various creatures in the game! Of course, we're only looking for serious and committed people! So if you are that kind of a person, please leave your reply here or send me a private message :)