00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My first EP is officialy out & Free

2,209 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey dudes and dudets I know I hardly post but I still check up on the audio portal. I just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that my EP is officially out for download and that it is free!!! You can decide to pay whatever you want, buy it on iTunes, or just download it for free. Simply sharing it with your friends is payment enough.

I spent many months starting during my winter break writing the songs, singing, recording, and drawing. I even released it myself and cut out the label. I've always wanted to be able to sing and this EP is the first time I truly found my voice. It's not much but baby steps!

So here it is my first EP - I Saw A Squirrel

Bandcamp - http://mrmilkcarton.bandcamp.com/album/i-saw-a-squirrel (Free or pay what you want)

iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-saw-a-squirrel-ep/id53757 4944

Thanks for listening!

My first EP is officialy out & Free

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-06-22 00:38:01

I saw a squirrel too

lel

BBS Signature

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-06-22 00:39:32

The mixing sounds clean. I think you did a good job with the composition and mastering overall. I wouldn't mind supporting your EP :)

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-06-22 08:44:11

WOW! Your album is wayyy better than I expected! You've done a really great job with the mix on each track and your composition is excellent!

I hope it doesn't offend you when I say that the album artwork had me anticipating music alot less impressive than what you've got.

Regardless, awesome job! Such a great first EP. Take my money!

lol fuk u

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-06-22 09:32:20

At 6/22/12 09:21 AM, RealFaction wrote: I am pleased to inform you this is going on my Ipod. Also I have an offer for you, would you like to have this album featured on one of the episodes of my upcoming season 2 of my show The Dish Out? It's where I feature musicians, artists, etc. Basically a show for gamers, nerds, people who like art and music and such. It will be live, and also wondering if I could interview you live over skype on the show as well?

You don't have to say yes but I would love to help get your album out there in the future, I love it! Keep up the good work :)

Sounds like alot of fun :) shoot me a PM or e-mail me at mrmilkcarton@gmail.com with some details. I'm a huge nerd myself so lets do this.

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-06-22 11:45:35

Making business like a boss

Music is my passion , not my business.

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-06-23 22:02:44

Wonderfully done my good sir. It's really rad. And that's all that needs to be said.

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-06-24 02:04:03

i was the turkey all along!

good stuff man

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-07-06 23:16:45

Before And After is gorgeous!

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-07-06 23:38:06

This is a very good EP!

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-07-07 09:40:05

Sorry to double post but you mind if blog this on my website?

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-07-07 16:33:02

At 7/7/12 09:40 AM, gavkay21 wrote: Sorry to double post but you mind if blog this on my website?

You would be awesome if you blogged it on your website! PM me a link when it's up so I can share it too :D

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-07-07 16:46:58

At 7/7/12 04:33 PM, Mrmilkcarton wrote: You would be awesome if you blogged it on your website! PM me a link when it's up so I can share it too :D

Right just gonna type up a quick review

Response to My first EP is officialy out & Free 2012-07-09 14:01:50

Will be checking out :D

Here be dragons... No... Just kidding. That's a wall, I do believe.

//ROMULUS\\