00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

No Flash Games or Movies working?

568 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

No Flash Games or Movies working? 2012-05-23 09:09:39

HALP No games or Flash Movies are working on NG atm. I google'd the latest flash and adobe told me Google Chrome already has the latest flash Player built in, yet it still chooses not to work ; _ ;. It's funny because it's all black in the games/moves, yet I can still click things (play button, website, move around) and can still hear sound effects - but I just can't see any actual content....

PLEASE HELP ME NG, THANK YOU!

My sig? I have no idea.

BBS Signature

Response to No Flash Games or Movies working? 2012-05-23 09:31:26

Sorry for double post, but I went onto the Adobe website and found I do infact have the right Flash Player....

Any suggestions? I still get the black box...

No Flash Games or Movies working?

My sig? I have no idea.

BBS Signature

Response to No Flash Games or Movies working? 2012-05-23 09:57:55

Does this error occur in other browsers (Fireforx, Opera, Internet Explorer) as well?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to No Flash Games or Movies working? 2012-05-23 10:11:41

Yeah ; _ ; Mozilla and Chrome have the exact same problem, Along with IE but that doesn't play sound >_>....

Please help, it can't be that much of a hard problem to fix... D:

Oh yeah, I've tried expanding the flash movies/games as a Popup and that doesn't work either, any help is very very much appreciated. Thanks.

My sig? I have no idea.

BBS Signature

Response to No Flash Games or Movies working? 2012-05-23 10:32:32

It's cool, I got it working. I recently remember enabling double or triple buffering in the Flash Player, I just right clicked -> settings and disabled this, and now all Flash seems to work.

My sig? I have no idea.

BBS Signature

Response to No Flash Games or Movies working? 2012-05-23 16:36:14

At 5/23/12 10:32 AM, Tired-Maniac wrote: It's cool, I got it working. I recently remember enabling double or triple buffering in the Flash Player, I just right clicked -> settings and disabled this, and now all Flash seems to work.

i am having the same problem as you. what did you right click on to fix it?

Response to No Flash Games or Movies working? 2012-05-23 18:08:53

I right clicked the thing itself, and in the dialogue drop-down I clicked settings. on this I clicked 'display' then unticked 'enable hardware acceleration'. I recently checked this because Youtube Videos wouldn't show in fullscreen they again would only show black but sound would still work, it's working now though for some reason...

Oh well, glad I helped you if I did! \^_______________^

My sig? I have no idea.

BBS Signature