00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bbc4lunch just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Console or PC?

2,647 Views | 38 Replies

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 04:09:54

PC. Definitively. Because I've played too much on the gameboy when I was young, I tend to mix up the A & B buttons (With PS it's less bad, but still).

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 05:37:52

At 5/19/12 12:12 AM, 123mine123 wrote: So do you prefer to play games on the computer, or play it on the PS3/Wii/Xbox?

It depends. If it's a non-first person action or adventure game then a console. If it's a first person shooter then PC. It's a lot easier to control a character in a 3D adventure game with an analog stick. It's a lot easier to aim a gun with a mouse.

BBS Signature

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 06:15:36

I always prefer to play on a console, partly for the controls but partly just because my computer is too slow to play many games.
I play Minecraft and Terraria on the PC, but the rest on a console, even Portal 1 and 2, and TF2 I play on the PS3.

Pm me for a pleasant conversation or for help with anything.

Thanks to JebbaL for the awesome sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 07:34:51

When I don't feel like buying shit for my computer to run games. I get them on console.

| Steam | NoN bbs | formerly steelchair

BBS Signature

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 08:42:30

I prefer the PC for all my games. However, Nintendo gives a pretty compelling argument for me to buy their consoles... or at least their console games at the very least. (Y'know.. the fact that they aren't available for the PC)

So I make music. I also roleplay and am interested in socializing~ Click my siggie image for a list of the characters I roleplay.

BBS Signature

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 08:49:05

Like console gaming more (I have an xbox), but I wish you could upgrade their hardware.

BBS Signature

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 09:57:48

I really don't care honestly what platform the game is on I'd rather not pick a game on the graphics as a whole ,they're meant to be experianced and played unless there's a setting in it changes the contrast,Brightness and gamma

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 10:55:27

Fucking both because I'm not a faggot fanboy, I just enjoy good games.

BBS Signature

Response to Console or PC? 2012-05-21 11:00:35

Some games are worth playing on a console, while others are better on a PC. Personally, I like playing games on the PC because of modifications. I like to vary it up from time to time, especially if it's a game I really like. For instance, I love playing Max Payne 2 on my computer, but it gets boring after a while, so the mods help refresh it from time to time.

BBS Signature