00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does anyone here use Loop Labs

3,862 Views | 6 Replies

Does anyone here use Loop Labs 2012-05-05 18:03:11

http://www.clubcreate.com/about/index.htmlSo has anyone here every used or heard of the site Club Create aka Loop labs? Though some stuff kind of bothers me about it I still like it & use it (especially since it's free). If you've used it what do ya think, if not I'd highly recomend using it at least once or twice. :)

P.S. here's a link to the main page if you're interested & never used it before. There's several Remix Lab options, but the main one to make your own music & add your own recordings should just say "MusicLab"

http://www.clubcreate.com/about/index.html

Peace & Love

WORD WORD!!

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone here use Loop Labs 2012-05-05 18:04:59

No. Just No.

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone here use Loop Labs 2012-05-05 18:22:30

I hope you're not planning on uploading anything you get outta that... Cause it'll get you banned.

Just sayin'.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone here use Loop Labs 2012-05-05 18:48:15

At 5/5/12 06:22 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: I hope you're not planning on uploading anything you get outta that... Cause it'll get you banned.

Just sayin'.

Additionally, based on a quick read of the site's TOS, a violation of their rules as well.

i am not a lawyer

Response to Does anyone here use Loop Labs 2012-05-09 18:31:26

At 5/5/12 11:36 PM, Travis wrote: As has been said, don't upload stuff with that.

If you are interested in uploading stuff to Newgrounds I suggest starting with the FL Studio Demo to get your feet wet and see if you are cut out for it.

Oh no you guys I wasn't gunna upload anything from there (not that I could since you can't even download your finished beats) I was just wondering since I know a couple people who do use it. My main things are Garage Band & Mixcraft......I put one song up that I made in Mixcraft so far & I'm just waiting to see what happens for now.....it's been about a week so far :/

Peace & Love

WORD WORD!!

BBS Signature

Response to Does anyone here use Loop Labs 2012-05-09 19:54:21

At 5/9/12 06:31 PM, IcyOne wrote: I put one song up that I made in Mixcraft so far & I'm just waiting to see what happens for now.....it's been about a week so far :/

Somehow I have a bad feeling about this...

Does anyone here use Loop Labs

Response to Does anyone here use Loop Labs 2012-05-09 20:18:59

At 5/9/12 07:54 PM, sorohanro wrote:
At 5/9/12 06:31 PM, IcyOne wrote: I put one song up that I made in Mixcraft so far & I'm just waiting to see what happens for now.....it's been about a week so far :/
Somehow I have a bad feeling about this...

Soro, you're psychic!

IcyOne:
You're done waiting... I banned you for uploading a duplo song.

Please be sure to read and understand the audio portal rules before you submit.

You will need to create a new account if you wish to submit again.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature