00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can you see the comments?

556 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can you see the comments? 2012-05-03 23:57:03

I have never submitted a Flash or Game before, but I was wondering if you see the comments and score as they come in under judgement? Do author's see in real time what happens to their file under judgement?

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Can you see the comments? 2012-05-04 00:15:39

It's been a long time since I submitted a flash, but I believe the author can see the score before the submission passes judgement. Just not the reviews. Although, as far as I know, this might have changed with the recent redesign.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Can you see the comments? 2012-05-04 00:53:20

At 5/4/12 12:15 AM, Winrar1337 wrote: It's been a long time since I submitted a flash, but I believe the author can see the score before the submission passes judgement. Just not the reviews. Although, as far as I know, this might have changed with the recent redesign.

That sucks, if that's the case... newer members might not go to the author if there's a problem with the submission, they might day something in the review panel, which would probably get yanked by a mod (how can you vote on something you can't see or play?)

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Can you see the comments? 2012-05-04 01:01:42

Okay... I caught 3 movies came in that couldn't play the way they were submitted. Checked the cache and assumed the rest in the hopes the authors would catch it in time. I know in the past, entries like this usually pass... even though it's unplayable!!

Maybe it's just male menopause on my part.... Screwed up files and no mention of songs or contributors in the right hand side stat panel also really piss me off :( I want my b/p points, I don't have time to be a frickin' wet-nurse for noobs!

BBS Signature