New Topic Respond to this Topic
CowardlyLion
CowardlyLion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Changing Submission's Name May. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:18 PM Reply

Well, I am in need of changing the name of one of my submissions. I know that you're unable to delete submissions at the moment, but is there any way to change the submission's name?

I just need to change the name of my song "Malfunction", I forgot to put RD2012 in the name. It is tagged with them though.

-CowardlyLion (SoundCloud)

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Changing Submission's Name May. 3rd, 2012 @ 04:22 PM Reply

At 5/3/12 04:18 PM, EliBrooks wrote: Well, I am in need of changing the name of one of my submissions. I know that you're unable to delete submissions at the moment, but is there any way to change the submission's name?

I just need to change the name of my song "Malfunction", I forgot to put RD2012 in the name. It is tagged with them though.

There is no way of changing the title of a submission, not as far as I know, at least.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Changing Submission's Name May. 3rd, 2012 @ 06:11 PM Reply

At 5/3/12 04:18 PM, EliBrooks wrote: I just need to change the name of my song "Malfunction", I forgot to put RD2012 in the name. It is tagged with them though.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. I highly doubt you're going to be in any trouble because you forgot to put RD2012 in the track title.

CowardlyLion
CowardlyLion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Changing Submission's Name May. 4th, 2012 @ 04:51 AM Reply

At 5/3/12 06:11 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 5/3/12 04:18 PM, EliBrooks wrote: I just need to change the name of my song "Malfunction", I forgot to put RD2012 in the name. It is tagged with them though.
I wouldn't worry about that too much. I highly doubt you're going to be in any trouble because you forgot to put RD2012 in the track title.

Haha, alright. Just making sure!

-CowardlyLion (SoundCloud)