00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TarikNakich just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anybody willing to add preloader ?

904 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I don't own flash yet, but I create flash files and need a preloader. Anybody up to help?

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody willing to add preloader ? 2012-04-27 16:27:02

At 4/26/12 09:24 PM, Parodise wrote: I don't own flash yet, but I create flash files and need a preloader. Anybody up to help?

Have you considered just using one of the Newgrounds preloaders? Go to the Community tab, down to the Download tab and just get one and stick it into your flash, instructions come with the download. If you mean your own original preloader, well... I'm not sure. They're alot more time consuming to make and probably won't be even that worth it when people just want the flash to load as quickly as possible and want to the loading to be done with.

Response to Anybody willing to add preloader ? 2012-04-27 18:36:43

At 4/27/12 04:27 PM, SpeedoSausage wrote: Have you considered just using one of the Newgrounds preloaders? Go to the Community tab, down to the Download tab and just get one and stick it into your flash, instructions come with the download. If you mean your own original preloader, well... I'm not sure. They're alot more time consuming to make and probably won't be even that worth it when people just want the flash to load as quickly as possible and want to the loading to be done with.

Dude said he didn't have a copy of Adobe Flash. How do you use a Newgrounds preloader if you don't have Adobe Flash? Seriously. How do you put a Newgrounds preloader on your flash animation if you don't have Adobe Flash?

Newgrounds preloader WITHOUT Adobe Flash. That's the problem.

Response to Anybody willing to add preloader ? 2012-04-27 18:45:20

Dude said he didn't have a copy of Adobe Flash. How do you use a Newgrounds preloader if you don't have Adobe Flash? Seriously. How do you put a Newgrounds preloader on your flash animation if you don't have Adobe Flash?

Newgrounds preloader WITHOUT Adobe Flash. That's the problem.

Thanks, man. Somebody understands. (no offense, SpeedoSausage; I know you were trying to help.)
Anyways, Im trying to monetize my animations to buy the REAL DEAL[Flash].
What I was wondering was, is there a third party software that will CONNECT a preloader without using Flash.

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody willing to add preloader ? 2012-04-28 06:35:19

At 4/27/12 06:45 PM, Parodise wrote:
Thanks, man. Somebody understands. (no offense, SpeedoSausage; I know you were trying to help.)
Anyways, Im trying to monetize my animations to buy the REAL DEAL[Flash].
What I was wondering was, is there a third party software that will CONNECT a preloader without using Flash.

So you've got Flash files, huh? I'm not certain this would work, but if all else fails you could send the .fla files to someone here on Newgrounds and have them put the preloader in for you, and send the file back to you. I'm not sure how this would work with different versions of Flash though, or if there would be any other potential obstacles. I'm also not aware of any third party software you could use, either.

Good luck, though!

PS: Have you considered just downloading a trial version of Flash and putting it in yourself? Perhaps you have.. but it may be worth it to do this if you can't find someone else to do it for you. It would suck to have only thirty free trial days, but at least you'd be able to upload your file here with a preloader.

Boop boop beep boop.

BBS Signature

Response to Anybody willing to add preloader ? 2012-04-29 10:48:49

PS: Have you considered just downloading a trial version of Flash and putting it in yourself? Perhaps you have.. but it may be worth it to do this if you can't find someone else to do it for you. It would suck to have only thirty free trial days, but at least you'd be able to upload your file here with a preloader.

Thanks for the suggestion! Ill do that!

Go ahead... Click It

BBS Signature