00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Bertn1991 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Programer needed.

531 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Programer needed. 2012-04-03 21:41:17

Hi, im trying to create a animation program (similar to pivot animator) but closer to Adobe flash in layout and operation...(im going to add onion skinning) I need proggramers to make this come to life. Since i am not going to pay you, i will add you in the credits and...I PLAN ON SELLING COPYS OF THE SOFTWARE on the internet, wich you will get a fair percent of money from...

Response to Programer needed. 2012-04-04 04:55:34

At 4/3/12 09:41 PM, flashcomix wrote: Hi, im trying to create a animation program (similar to pivot animator) but closer to Adobe flash in layout and operation...(im going to add onion skinning) I need proggramers to make this come to life. Since i am not going to pay you, i will add you in the credits and...I PLAN ON SELLING COPYS OF THE SOFTWARE on the internet, wich you will get a fair percent of money from...

"which"*
You didnt present your proposal very professional you might have better luck posting somewhere where they make programs AND the most important thing you left out WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE DOING! and what experience do you have in what you are going to be doing.