00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Platformer with multiple stories?!

573 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am currently in the process of learning As3. I am wanting to go all out on my strengths(so far)! Right now I have only come up with four stories(one for each character)! I have a adult human, Alien, Old man(very wise),and a young boy. I would very much appreciate if someone would help me come up with a few characters( with a story and a name please). In return I would put you in the credits with a 25% profit role! Thank you! (I will only give the 25% if I actually use the idea of course!)

Current Trophies:

Weekly Fourth Place for Blast the Bunny 2

~SketchistGames :P

Response to Platformer with multiple stories?! 2012-03-30 21:48:31

A robot that got trapt in the future and need to esacpe back in time before the time portal closes

"Don't quote me boy cause' I ain't said shit" - Eazy-E

BBS Signature

Response to Platformer with multiple stories?! 2012-03-30 21:54:15

A Velociraptor wearing hat and monocles, he is on the quest to retrieve the seven holy mustaches, each representing an element of the gentlemen force. He can shoot lasers out of his eyes and drive monster trucks.

Response to Platformer with multiple stories?! 2012-03-30 22:57:13

At 3/30/12 09:54 PM, ShadowWhoWalks wrote: A Velociraptor wearing hat and monocles, he is on the quest to retrieve the seven holy mustaches, each representing an element of the gentlemen force. He can shoot lasers out of his eyes and drive monster trucks.

Can I vote for this?

I'm voting for this.

Response to Platformer with multiple stories?! 2012-04-05 21:49:18

At 3/30/12 09:54 PM, ShadowWhoWalks wrote: A Velociraptor wearing hat and monocles, he is on the quest to retrieve the seven holy mustaches, each representing an element of the gentlemen force. He can shoot lasers out of his eyes and drive monster trucks.

shit im all out of idea for my own flash.

can i make this?