00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"I have a boyfriend."

3,297 Views | 49 Replies

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 19:18:12

I back off a little bit so she knows I'm not hitting on her, but I still try to remain friends.

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 19:31:07

At 2 hours ago, MatrixGravity wrote: Hm, well from your personal perspective, if you remained friends with that guy that liked you, do you think it would go anywhere in the future? If you ended up breaking up with your BF, etc.

Well, it takes time for a person to get back on their feet after a break up.
I'm not going to be a brat and be in a new relationship right after i'm through with one.

If he asked in like 6 months(depends), and hes waiting for me to recover, and he gives me a reason why we should be dating. Then I don't see why not.
I just have to really like the guy to date him.
I don't want to feel nothing while i'm dating someone.

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 19:41:17

I'll admit, if I really like the girl, I'll typically stick around. It's never a good idea to make it too obvious what you're doing, otherwise they'll be the ones avoiding you. Even when she breaks up with him, it's also probably not too great an idea to go for her immediately after, she might not be comfortable enough to get into another relationship at the moment. Still, I recommend always being there for her, not really just as a boyfriend replacement, but as a guy who just genuinely cares.

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 20:01:41

FUCK women fuaetershy and ranebow dick are the only women i need!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMPSTEP

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 21:17:44

I thought of this when I saw the topic title.

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 21:21:39

At 22 hours ago, Kofius wrote: Would not being persistent be kind of weird? Well, I would usually stay low until she is available.

NO WRONG!!!! you keep talking to her, so when she breaks up with the dude or gets broken up with your there and you've been talkin to her for awhile, not like you disapeered and just show up outta nowhere cuz her facebook says single now...smh these kids

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 21:22:33

At 4 minutes ago, Powerage wrote: I thought of this when I saw the topic title.

You've been permanently friend-zoned.

"R.I.P. Gunther Hermann - 2002-2052

He wanted orange. The world gave him lemon-lime"

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 21:30:57

At 53 seconds ago, Famas wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, Powerage wrote: I thought of this when I saw the topic title.
You've been permanently friend-zoned.

yeah, i saw that about a couple weeks ago and my eyes are still burning, he really has let himself go! however, i thought the one video where he pretends to be a stripper was worse.

bur remember, he's STRAIGHT!

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 21:37:56

Try asking her what her boyfriend's name is. If she says who then ask him. It works.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 22:54:29

At 1 day ago, MatrixGravity wrote: do you guys usually back off immediately or do you still remain persistent and stick around waiting until she becomes available?

Depends on how good her goal keeper is.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-22 22:56:51

I stick around, and then I subtly poison their relationship so I can be there for her after the breakup.

free ticket to Bang central.

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-23 11:40:45

"Challenge accepted" or "You look like the type of girl who could use two, but I don't share." Either one, if they're flirty they're up fucking, especially if they're intoxicated.

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-23 12:00:54

At 1 day ago, MatrixGravity wrote: When you guys normally encounter a girl you like, and they end up telling you they have a boyfriend, do you guys usually back off immediately or do you still remain persistent and stick around waiting until she becomes available?

persistent? that means friend zone and i don't go there, miserable neighborhood of young hopefuls that wont get anywhere, no, I'm not up for that , if she ain't available i move onto her sister or best friend, simple.

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-23 12:10:39

They mention the word boyfriend and I'm out unless the context is along the lines of, "I want you to be my boyfriend." I've learned that if they say, "I just broke up with my boyfriend." They're desperate and in the rebound, it wont work. Or even if it isn't, "I just broke up..." They're talking about a guy they were in a relationship with a year and a half ago, they're not over it.

You don't want to be with a girl who's in love with someone else. It's torture, think about it... who's she feeling when she touches you, who's she thinking of when she's fucking you... it's not you, and the relationship is a lie.

Just don't do it, you'll be better for it.

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-03-23 13:06:02

If she said that, I would probably say that I am not a jealous type.

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-04-02 19:41:22

TARGET ACQUIRED

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-04-02 19:55:08

No, I stay away.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-04-02 21:47:21

If you like this girl, be able to stay friends with her (hopefully without the intention of breaking her up with the other guy). This shows that you are interested in her and not being with her - if that makes sense. I have had situations where the guy stops talking to me, and I take that to mean they don't like me enough to get to know me regardless. However, if you can't handle the jealousy, then yes, it would be best if you backed off or at least waited to see how things turn out with her current boyfriend.

But the best advice you could get is:

DON'T BE A CREEPER!

RussiaToday : Aljazeera : TEDTalks : io9

"We have the Bill of Rights; what we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." ~ Bill Maher

BBS Signature

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-04-02 21:50:37

That's never stopped me. But then, I'm a terrible person.

wolf piss

Response to "I have a boyfriend." 2012-04-02 22:00:07

Totally. I'm fine with being in the friendzone for a little while if it increases my chance of at least getting a kiss from a girl who's taken.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature