00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tom and Jerry

3,200 Views | 33 Replies

Response to Tom and Jerry 2012-03-23 04:09:23

Man, Tom and Jerry was always such an awesome cartoon to watch. If i still got the channel that shows them, i would probably still watch it today

Response to Tom and Jerry 2012-03-23 04:14:07

I still like Tom and Jerry, it's indeed a classic series. I always root for Tom, since I like cats a lot. He is also more likable than Jerry. Tom is funnier and his constant failures to catch the mouse (Or mice, since there is also a grey one) awaken pity in the viewer. The mouse on the other hand is boring, always escapes in the end and has a presence of arrogance that makes Jerry clearly the real evil one of the pair.
I also disagree with everyone who said that you can be too old to enjoy watching it. If you still like to watch Tom and Jerry, go for it. Abondoning things just because of that reason instead of really stopping to like it is just trying too hard to be a cool adult.
"Look how cool I am, I am denying the greatness of all things that I liked as child, because I am now a cool grown up who realised that life is serious business."

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to Tom and Jerry 2012-03-23 06:22:36

Fuck that shit..

This is so much HARDCORE AND EXTREME

Tom and Jerry

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to Tom and Jerry 2012-03-23 06:26:18

It's a fun little show, I agree. I can't seem to get it here on Romanian TV channels anymore, so I guess it's a pirate's life for me.

Placeholder signature.