BBS Signature
Nickisabi
Nickisabi
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Tom and Jerry Mar. 23rd, 2012 @ 02:28 AM Reply

Tom and Jerry was awesome back in the day. My little niece and nephew watch MLP nonstop while I want them to watch Tom and Jerry. It's my turn to watch the show but they keep hogging my pc. If my sister wasn't around and if these kids weren't so sensitive, I'd smack them both and make them eat broccoli. Old cartoons are better for kids.

If you disagree with my opinion, you're wrong. I'm sorry you have to hear that...

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Tom and Jerry Mar. 23rd, 2012 @ 04:09 AM Reply

Man, Tom and Jerry was always such an awesome cartoon to watch. If i still got the channel that shows them, i would probably still watch it today

Asandir
Asandir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Tom and Jerry Mar. 23rd, 2012 @ 04:14 AM Reply

I still like Tom and Jerry, it's indeed a classic series. I always root for Tom, since I like cats a lot. He is also more likable than Jerry. Tom is funnier and his constant failures to catch the mouse (Or mice, since there is also a grey one) awaken pity in the viewer. The mouse on the other hand is boring, always escapes in the end and has a presence of arrogance that makes Jerry clearly the real evil one of the pair.
I also disagree with everyone who said that you can be too old to enjoy watching it. If you still like to watch Tom and Jerry, go for it. Abondoning things just because of that reason instead of really stopping to like it is just trying too hard to be a cool adult.
"Look how cool I am, I am denying the greatness of all things that I liked as child, because I am now a cool grown up who realised that life is serious business."

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Tom and Jerry Mar. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM Reply

Fuck that shit..

This is so much HARDCORE AND EXTREME

Tom and Jerry

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
PoloPancake
PoloPancake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Melancholy
Response to Tom and Jerry Mar. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:26 AM Reply

It's a fun little show, I agree. I can't seem to get it here on Romanian TV channels anymore, so I guess it's a pirate's life for me.

Placeholder signature.