00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tell Me What To Draw/paint!!

2,568 Views | 22 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 05:40:47

Hey,

I have some spare time now since just finished the semester. And so I got a few days free before I start my internship.
So this is how it work, you tell me what to draw (preferably characters or a scenery with a scenario)

Example:
Character - A bad ass brute guy wearing a suit, trying to look like a gentleman.

OR

Scenery - a beggar sitting under a light post, alone.. a cat wearing a diamond collar lying beside him.

You can be as detail as you like. For the character, would be best if it's nothing too clique. Something like a 'smart, sharp looking doctor'would be little boring.

So please. Feel free. Thanks!

Click HERE to go to my DeviantART

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 05:46:39

Draw a sexy karate librarian.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 05:46:53

A brutish lout who is quietly weeping for his spilt beer.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 05:48:35

Character - A llama with awesome shades who is obviously the ladies man

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 05:53:56

Request #4 is for you to do a self-portrait if you please. Thanks.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 09:47:03

The Incredible Hulk playing chess against The Thing (Ben Grimm)

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 10:33:12

At 4 hours ago, LegolaSS wrote: Character - A llama with awesome shades who is obviously the ladies man

A guy loudly requesting an artist to draw 2 sharks wrestling.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 10:39:48

God playing chess with Satan.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 11:31:17

wow. lots of request.. I will only choose that fits my style or at least grabbed my attention.

The llam and 2 sharks wrestling sound really cool. now workin on the llama :) thx guys

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 15:00:01

paint a unique monster, don't make anything cliche.
Be very original.

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 16:56:33

PLA-er , DRAW FREE BIRD!

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-16 19:08:33

a girl tankmen please

hi

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-19 11:12:30

Hey sry guys. I just remembered it's my niece's birthday last weekend. So can't work much. I only managed to finish the "Lemo The Ladies Man-Llama thing"

Here it is. I'll try to work on other request while I'm on my internship. Goin for my 1st day tomorrow, so there should be plenty of time for me to draw. Since nobody really do anything on their first day, right? LOL

Enjoy!

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-20 05:08:46

At 17 hours ago, akoRn wrote: Enjoy!

Thank you AkoRn!

Its very nice, i like the soft use of colour and how you have the lighting... i would just like to point out that the llama's hands are blatantly different sizes. and also note that the bar is rather high, so unless this is some sort of llama club those poor ladies can hardly peer over the top. but that's just me :3... i hope you enjoyed yourself and look forward to see more artwork from you!

Happy painting :D

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-20 06:20:35

Revolver Ocelot playing craps with the cast of Josie and the Pussycats and Selene from Underworld is the craps dealer, with Boogle from Torin's Passage hanging from a chandelier, attempting to change into a champagne bottle.

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-20 07:55:35

At 2 hours ago, LegolaSS wrote: Thank you AkoRn!

Its very nice, i like the soft use of colour and how you have the lighting... i would just like to point out that the llama's hands are blatantly different sizes. and also note that the bar is rather high, so unless this is some sort of llama club those poor ladies can hardly peer over the top. but that's just me :3... i hope you enjoyed yourself and look forward to see more artwork from you!

Happy painting :D

Oh hey thanks for pointing those out. I didn't really take notes those little details. I'll try to be more careful next time. I had a blast made this.

Also note for others, would be best if u request an original character, not a character that alrdy featured in a movie or games Cause I tend love to design my own characters more. :) Now workin on those wrestling sharks. Took longer than I think. lol

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-21 11:12:34

At 5 days ago, test-object wrote:
At 4 hours ago, LegolaSS wrote: Character - A llama with awesome shades who is obviously the ladies man
A guy loudly requesting an artist to draw 2 sharks wrestling.

It's done!! They're not just an ordinary sharks, they are LUCHADOR SHARKS!!! >:D

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2012-02-23 18:42:34

At 6 days ago, Amaranthus wrote: Pleasse draw a red cheetah.

granted.
request still open.. pls give some crazy ideas!! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2013-07-05 09:38:39

I'm open up for new request since I have a terrible 'artist block' at the moment. Please be original; I dont want to paint existed character or celebrities, anything original, and I will consider them. THANK YOU! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2013-07-05 10:17:56

At 7/5/13 09:38 AM, akoRn wrote: I'm open up for new request since I have a terrible 'artist block' at the moment. Please be original; I dont want to paint existed character or celebrities, anything original, and I will consider them. THANK YOU! :D

Give me a hitmanmonkey fighting in mid air with a chirizard while being chased by rockets and jets!
please?

Click on the sig!

Or my thread

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2013-07-05 10:25:12

A voodoo priest calling on the spirits to help him solve a murder. Forensics and magic.

Still makes more sense than half the shit that CSI show pulls out of their ass.

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2013-07-05 10:39:24

At 7/5/13 09:38 AM, akoRn wrote: I'm open up for new request since I have a terrible 'artist block' at the moment. Please be original; I dont want to paint existed character or celebrities, anything original, and I will consider them. THANK YOU! :D

A huge brutish monster riding through a lethal obstacle course on a rocket-powered tricycle.

Boop the snoot

BBS Signature

Response to Tell Me What To Draw/paint!! 2013-07-05 10:41:31

A hot woman being fucked by two other hot women with strapons!