00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Willyp213 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Video Embedding broken?

752 Views | 5 Replies

Video Embedding broken? 2012-02-08 01:54:11

On my profile I had one of my youtube videos embedding in my most recent news post

http://pyrogreg.newgrounds.com/news/post/624877

But now the video isn't embedded and I just get a ".". I've tried editting and re-inserting the embedded code, but it doesn't seem to work. Anyone else noticed video embedding breaking?

Response to Video Embedding broken? 2012-02-08 01:55:56

I embedded a video in a news post I made tonight, and haven't had any issue with it.

Response to Video Embedding broken? 2012-02-08 02:00:39

At 3 minutes ago, Luke wrote: I embedded a video in a news post I made tonight, and haven't had any issue with it.

Okay, I made a new news post trying to embed different videos and I'm still getting just a "."

Response to Video Embedding broken? 2012-02-08 02:08:11

are you using the NG embed feature? Or using youtube's embed code?

Video Embedding broken?

BBS Signature

Response to Video Embedding broken? 2012-02-08 02:15:54

At 4 minutes ago, STEM wrote: are you using the NG embed feature? Or using youtube's embed code?

NG's one. And I end up with this code in my news post

<code>
<div class="blogmedia">
<!-- Video embed code - don't edit this, or it will break and you'll have this ugly stuff in your blog post! -->
<div id="embed_6995">.</div><script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */ jQuery('#embed_6995').update(new FlashWriter('http://www.youtube.com/v/zgTIWY_qe4o?version=3&
feature=player_detailpage
', 640, 360).ToString()); /* ]]> */ </script>
</div>
</code>

Response to Video Embedding broken? 2012-02-08 02:17:11

At A few seconds ago, PyroGreg wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, STEM wrote: are you using the NG embed feature? Or using youtube's embed code?
NG's one. And I end up with this code in my news post

<code>

</code>

-.- Minus the <code> tags, i thought those were the tags for embedding code. Not on my A-game today.