00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Drake-Star just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

crazy neighbours.

910 Views | 14 Replies

crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 02:12:35

Ok so I got this really weird old women in her 60's as my neighbour and lately she has been doing some really weird shit. First off she's been stealing my flyers I got in the mail and scattering my remaining mail in the snow, secondly she's has been stealing one of my lawn gnomes and moving it to her lawn. I actually had to chain it to my house to stop her. Now at 1 in the morning she is actually hanging her dirty granny panties on my tree. What the flying fuck is up with this?

I'm tempted to call the cops but just wanna get back at this crazy broad. Gimme ideas on how to fuck with her. I got my own but I want to hear some creative ideas.

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 02:20:10

She stole your garden gnomes? lmao

Bounce Bounce Jiggle Bounce :3

BBS Signature

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 02:22:09

Bait a trap with werthers original hard candy, talcom powder and moth balls,

the trap will be an elaborate system of gears and pullies attached to her roof, once the trap is sprung it clamps down on her leg and violently rippes her back and slings her into the side of her house both killing her instantly and teaching her somthing.

BBS Signature

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 02:45:56

Judging by the bad grammar here and there and the extreme actions of said granny, I call shenanigans!

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 06:47:25

Granny Likes you!

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 08:43:44

Take up nudism and relax in the garden.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 09:39:47

At 1/30/12 02:12 AM, FurryFox wrote: how to fuck with her. I got my own but I want to hear some creative ideas.

I read, "how to fuck her. I got my own but I want to hear some creative ideas."

Administrator at WWW.MOTHERLESS.COM

BBS Signature

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 13:09:47

Before you start a war, think about possible consequences: if nightly disturbances were to happen more frequently, would it cause you trouble at work, in other words, can you afford to be kept awake during nights? Is she likely to call the police herself and make you look like having initiated the conflict? How far can she possibly go, will it come to a situation where you have to fear for your safety or the safety of your property? What are the worst case scenarios, etc.
Is she an unemployed leech? Black, hispanic, ...? Is she even sane enough to feel disturbed by your damaging her property or whatever you'll be doing?
Might seem overcautious but in fact there's no telling what you might get yourself into with some people. If you don't mind moving when shit hits the fan however, you should probably feel free to do whatever you can conceal.
I'd be interested in results, so try to keep this thread updated if you can.

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 15:13:51

She wants you to fuck her. All the signs are there. Just slip it in.

Jeez dude

BBS Signature

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 17:31:03

call the police i wouldn't be a shamed to call the cops on a crazy old lady

also buy a big man eating dog with a long chain and i think you get the idea

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 17:33:35

She is saving the inanimate objects from the furry.

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 17:35:02

Punch her out.

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 17:47:00

Hang a shitty pair of tighty whiteys on her door knob. Also wipe your ass on the rear view mirror of her car.

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 17:49:27

Shit on her porch.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to crazy neighbours. 2012-01-30 18:02:10

word? i had a neighbor that sat their lil bro on fire broke into my house, I straight up told her dad if she breaks in while im home im puttin some buckshot in her chest, chick was a psycho she took some chains a couple movies and a camerea (got it all back)

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature