New Topic Respond to this Topic
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:39:39 Reply

At 11/22/11 07:38 PM, robotking98 wrote: Honestly, I've watched the yogscast for awhile, I don't think that they'd be serious about any of the things Notch is saying they did, and if they did, that they were being incredibly sarcastic about it as they always are about everything.

"can i have an autograph"
"fuck you"

i dont really care but obviously notch didn't find it that funny and cares about his fanbase

robotking98
robotking98
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:43:04 Reply

At 11/22/11 07:39 PM, GiantDouche wrote:
At 11/22/11 07:38 PM, robotking98 wrote: Honestly, I've watched the yogscast for awhile, I don't think that they'd be serious about any of the things Notch is saying they did, and if they did, that they were being incredibly sarcastic about it as they always are about everything.
"can i have an autograph"
"fuck you"

i dont really care but obviously notch didn't find it that funny and cares about his fanbase

Again, I'm highly doubtful that this even happened, I doubt Notch was following them around all day noting things they said, my guess is that somebody either

a) Misheard what they said because they weren't really paying attention and were at a distance
b) Misinterpreted what should have been obvious sarcasm
c) Is trolling and is now laughing their ass off at how well it worked.

Seriously, who even reads these things anymore?

BBS Signature
citricsquid
citricsquid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 19:43:05 Reply

At 11/22/11 07:35 PM, ChrisLovejoy wrote: i wasn't aware that if you wanted celebrity guests to come to your events they had to do it all out of their pocket.

You're missing a vital part of this: Yogscast get value themselves from Minecon, it's not as if it's a one way street. Like Deadmau5, do you think Mojang paid him to attend? Nope. Yogscast will make tens of thousands of dollars off of their Minecon coverage, they're not losing money, not at all.

Relyks99
Relyks99
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Notch angry at Yogscast! 2011-11-22 20:23:37 Reply

At 11/22/11 02:57 PM, CharltonChinchilla wrote: Yogscasts followers are 12 year olds, Notch fan boys are 12 year olds. 12 year olds arguing on the internet = breaking news?

This is sadly true,I hang out with a couple of 6th graders in my school and they are freaking OBSESSED with Minecraft and dont like to talk about anything else.They think it is better than any other game in the world and that it would be the saddest thing in the world only if Minecraft was destroyed.WHY?!?!?!