Be a Supporter!

I just saw the worst thing ever

  • 1,334 Views
  • 58 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ChainsawNinjaZX
ChainsawNinjaZX
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:02 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:01 AM, FBIpolux wrote: Can't be worse than the deaf girl.

What the Hell are you talking about? Deaf chicks are hot.

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:07 AM, Natick wrote: I'd like to say as an observer, this thread has...

Lol, that was awesome Natick.


BBS Signature
ChainsawNinjaZX
ChainsawNinjaZX
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:07 AM, Natick wrote: I'd like to say as an observer, this thread has...

In all seriousness, if this is a flamewar I have to say it's the weakest one I've ever seen. Like... pitifully weak. At most it's an argument between sarcastic assholes and semi to fully educated members of their respective societies. To 'flame,' I believe it's required to bash on someone, or their beliefs.

Sanch
Sanch
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Artist
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:14 AM Reply

what kind of idiot thinks listing off a bunch of jingoist phrases like 'disease' and 'violence' actually means anything in an argument

emma volt is the worst poster


you talk a good one but u dont do what your supposed to do

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:14 AM, Sanch wrote: what kind of idiot thinks listing off a bunch of jingoist phrases like 'disease' and 'violence' actually means anything in an argument

Disease.

Violence.

I consider those DAMN good arguments.

emma volt is the worst poster

Aww, you've been paying close attention haven't you! I'm flattered.


BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:22 AM Reply

I can kinda understand why it might have put you off masturbating momentarily, because of the unexpected shock factor. Butttt, there are a host of reasons not a person would have that iind of scar and it doesn't mean that they are unhealthy or anything, just most likely she has/had a bad ticker. I don't see why it matters so much personally.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:18 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 11/20/11 12:14 AM, Sanch wrote: what kind of idiot thinks listing off a bunch of jingoist phrases like 'disease' and 'violence' actually means anything in an argument
Disease.

Violence.

I consider those DAMN good arguments.

did you seriously just link to the wikipedia article for sexually transmitted disease and claim that it is a "DAMN good argument"? that's also an argument against sex in general if you want. i mean shit, since sexually transmitted Disease. exists we should probably never even bother with this whole reproduction business.

here are some more arguments to add to your vast repertoire emma volt:

Hunger.

War.

Rape.

Murder.

thank me by emptying your grey matter into the nearest bathtub

Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:36 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:28 AM, GiantDouche wrote:
At 11/20/11 12:18 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
did you seriously just link to the wikipedia article for sexually transmitted disease and claim that it is a "DAMN good argument"?

Couldn't be bothered to find a more "credible" source. The basic information was all it was needed for and it got the message across - assuming one would have even taken the time to read it.

If it's really that big of a deal to you (which I know it's not, and you just need something to throw at me), test the "suspicious" information yourself.

that's also an argument against sex in general if you want.

You're right! Except we aren't talking about sex in general. Pornography (along with prostitution) are basically "STD farms".

here are some more arguments to add to your vast repertoire emma volt:

?


BBS Signature
InnerChild548
InnerChild548
  • Member since: Aug. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:43 AM Reply

post link


BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:46 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:36 AM, EmmaVolt wrote: The basic information was all it was needed for and it got the message across - assuming one would have even taken the time to read it.

funny you say that because your "violence" link was actually a 1989 article penned by archbishop john p. foley about how pornography and violence are running rampant throughout the media and are considered sins in the christian religion. it's almost like you just googled "pornography and violence" and clicked on the first link, which is, funnily enough, the same article which has nothing to do with your argument or this thread.

also ctrl+f'ing "porn" the wikipedia article for Sexually transmitted disease has no results. really not sure where you're going with this.

You're right! Except we aren't talking about sex in general. Pornography (along with prostitution) are basically "STD farms".

okay even if they are why do you give a shit? it sounds like you hate anyone who has to do with pornography and surely porn actors and actresses are aware of the risks, why be such a bleeding heart about it?

here are some more arguments to add to your vast repertoire emma volt:
?

you see because you just googled shocking words and made them stand out in a manner which gave the illusion that you made a point

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:56 AM Reply

To be fair EmmaVolt, for professional porn they do take stds very seriously. There are regular checks up usually for the stars and most will only film safe sex (meaning with condoms). For the stuff you'd find on redtube and co, the amateur stuff, well thats a completely different story.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
LuigiBot
LuigiBot
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:58 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:43 AM, InnerChild548 wrote: post link

i couldnt find it

it was on motherless try searching big tits blowjob or something like that, shes blond i think, her face is pretty ugly tbh her tits are good but not great, and i think she was wearing a white shirt and i think they speak in russian its a POV


I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature
Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 12:59 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: To be fair EmmaVolt, for professional porn they do take stds very seriously. There are regular checks up usually for the stars and most will only film safe sex (meaning with condoms).

Indeed.

The news media actually devotes entire news stories to porn actors/actresses getting infected with HIV, which shows just how rare it is for these people to contract any fatal diseases in their jobs.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:00 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:46 AM, GiantDouche wrote:
At 11/20/11 12:36 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
funny you say that because your "violence" link was actually a 1989 article penned by archbishop john p. foley about how pornography and violence are running rampant throughout the media and are considered sins in the christian religion.

... Yes?

Incorporation of violence, the desensitization to violence, the similarities, etc ...

You're right! Except we aren't talking about sex in general. Pornography (along with prostitution) are basically "STD farms".
okay even if they are why do you give a shit?

I am passionate about the well-being of others. I have nothing against pornography (the article link was very extreme in religious standpoint, though), but I DO have a problem with the industry.

Excuse me for caring about people and trying to make things better.


BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:03 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 12:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: To be fair EmmaVolt, for professional porn they do take stds very seriously.

I know, but I'm mainly talking about the non-professional ones (including the ones you listed).


BBS Signature
Jin
Jin
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 48
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 11/19/11 11:14 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: A (successful) heart transplant makes you feel bad; yet, a very abusive, violent, corrupt, disease-ridden, exploitative, harmful industry is all fine and dandy.
Disease.
Violence.

Perhaps when you look at porn, you see disease, violence, corruption and exploitation, but to many others it's two people having sex. So you would rather people go out and have sex, risking disease transmission and causing violence/exploitation/harm(?) than getting over the instinctive urge at home.

By your logic, you shouldn't feel bad for the homeless person who comes by asking to work for food, because there are millions of other homeless people.
Okay, buddy. Let's just let the world decay into misery without trying to fix anything.
Now think about it like this: There are about 30-50 types of STD's.
That's 425 to 1,225 different combinations.

Straw man. Your logic is made up of straw man arguments. On top of all your bull crap you still think you're making intelligent points which is the biggest irony here. Stop spamming the BBS with your retarded posts, trying to keep your posts per day, and start thinking before you post.


BBS Signature
LuigiBot
LuigiBot
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:05 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 01:03 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 11/20/11 12:56 AM, Gagsy wrote: To be fair EmmaVolt, for professional porn they do take stds very seriously.
I know, but I'm mainly talking about the non-professional ones (including the ones you listed).

haha might as well just say sex in general


I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:07 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 01:04 AM, Jin wrote: Stop spamming the BBS with your retarded posts,

I was just trying to speak my mind about a subject I'm passionate about.

Since about 4 people have said something like this, I can only assume others are thinking it. So, I'll stop posting on NG ... I'm sorry.


BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:11 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 01:00 AM, EmmaVolt wrote: Incorporation of violence, the desensitization to violence, the similarities, etc ...

yeah those aren't actual points you're just listing things. you're yet to say anything.

okay even if they are why do you give a shit?
I am passionate about the well-being of others. I have nothing against pornography (the article link was very extreme in religious standpoint, though), but I DO have a problem with the industry.

right, the non professional industry as you've stated. this industry is mostly people making sex tapes in the privacy of their home and publishing them on the internet for money/some voyeuristic fantasy shit. amateur porn usually happens in the context of real life relationships, there is no std pool, this is a stupid discussion.

Excuse me for caring about people and trying to make things better.

how are you making things better by bitching about porn on an internet forum mostly populated by teenage boys who watch porn

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Member since: May. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:11 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 01:07 AM, EmmaVolt wrote:
I was just trying to speak my mind about a subject I'm passionate about.

Since about 4 people have said something like this, I can only assume others are thinking it. So, I'll stop posting on NG ... I'm sorry.

No need to be so dramatic Emma!

If you're against porn then there is nothing wrong with that. You're entitled to be really. Just realise that a lot a lot of people here are not.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:12 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 01:11 AM, Gagsy wrote: If you're against porn then there is nothing wrong with that. You're entitled to be really. Just realise that a lot a lot of people here are not.

yeah emma geez it's all in good fun.

no seriously fuck off
LuigiBot
LuigiBot
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 01:13 AM Reply

At 11/20/11 01:07 AM, EmmaVolt wrote: NG ... I'm sorry.

so yeah anyway,

i wasnt saying heart transplants in general are the worst thing every

i know im going a little far to say this but just imagine you're about to fuck a girl and seeing that, youd feel pretty bad


I use smileys when im clinically depressed =3

BBS Signature
Forte
Forte
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Programmer
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 02:06 AM Reply

At 11/19/11 11:14 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: A (successful) heart transplant makes you feel bad; yet, a very abusive, violent, corrupt, disease-ridden, exploitative, harmful industry is all fine and dandy.

Mind = Blown

Pornstars do it by choice, they're not made to (At least not 99.9% of the time). I don't get how it is exploitative when its by choice. Its the female body, and just because you record it doesn't make it anything less. Its not disease-ridden, pornstars are required to get regular STD testings, that's not to say that some diseases are never spread, but its a long way from "disease-ridden".

Give me reasons why it is an overall violent, abusive, and all the other prototypical feminist reasons you stated before.


Need to make an updated sig.

BBS Signature
tokemon1
tokemon1
  • Member since: Nov. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 02:11 AM Reply

The new kind of porn...heart transplant porn.

Supasang
Supasang
  • Member since: May. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 02:37 AM Reply

Maybe a Chest Burster comes out, and the guy deepthroats it.


"If music be the food of love, play on.'~Spongebob

BBS Signature
GiantDouche
GiantDouche
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 02:45 AM Reply

just gonna say that a chest scar probably isn't a heart transplant as those are prettttttty rare compared to a bypass which is what it most likely is

TehSlapHappy
TehSlapHappy
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 02:50 AM Reply

Am I a bad person for wanting to see this?


Sig by BlooHippoe.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2011
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 04:23 AM Reply

Thats pretty bad but ive seen worse in porn that makes you go,''Thats a shame"


Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Londondentist
Londondentist
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I just saw the worst thing ever Nov. 20th, 2011 @ 04:34 AM Reply

At 11/19/11 11:14 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: A (successful) heart transplant makes you feel bad; yet, a very abusive, violent, corrupt, disease-ridden, exploitative, harmful industry is all fine and dandy.

Mind = Blown

That's a crock, and you know it. First, people choose to be pornstars. Clue is in the title: pornSTAR. They choose to star in it. If somebody idiotically wants to continue to do something they know puts their body at risk, I suppose we should just stop people para-gliding, doing heavy exercising, having a bad diet, and crossing the street. Those are all dangerous activities, lets stop them!

/facepalm.


BBS Signature