New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:24 PM Reply

Those are two different things we're talking about.

Answer those two questions, if you truly understand them.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Xarnor
Xarnor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:26 PM Reply

I am physically and mentally capable of fighting, but I have not been in enough fights to identify myself as a fighter.

lol jk i fuk niggiz up 4 reel

BBS Signature
Rivergrey
Rivergrey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:26 PM Reply

No and no.

I've never been in a true fisticuffs and do not have feel like I'd do well in one either. :/

furry
filler

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Writer

Yes, and yes if enough money will be given if I win.

Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
chipotleaway
chipotleaway
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician

I dont know. I'm not the fighting type of guy.

I am a vagina cleaner. My Steam
In world god make every thing. Therefore God can't deid. -calvinmark

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:28 PM Reply

I'm not a walking battleship, but I can hold my own in a fight. In general, I'd say I'd be more of a peace negotiator in a dangerous situation. I prefer to avoid physical confrontation, but I'm more than capable of defending myself if it comes to that.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
slipstrike
slipstrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:28 PM Reply

I can fight, but I don't fight often. Still, if someone were to come at me(bro) the wrong way, I'd put them in a hurt locker before they ever knew what hit them.

Still can't pull off that Hundred Crack Fist right though...
Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:29 PM Reply

I'm no fighter, but a lot of people who know me well say I can fight, based on their observation of my reaction time and unexpected strength.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:31 PM Reply

I can fight.

However I am not a fighter. I'm a pacifist and only use violence as a last resort.

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 05:29 PM, Jedi-Master wrote: I'm no fighter, but a lot of people who know me well say I can fight, based on their observation of my reaction time and unexpected strength.

and because you're black

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Lucy
Lucy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:32 PM Reply

I am not a fighter, but I sure as hell can kick ass when I'm angry.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature
Icekidz
Icekidz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:33 PM Reply

and there off off!!!!! ping pat boop snap ^=^

Can you fight and are you a fighter

BBS Signature
Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:37 PM Reply

Yes and no. I can whip an ass. But I dont have that ability all the time. I'm gettin old.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:38 PM Reply

Yes and yes.

That is I'm fighting for love!

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
ArmouredGRIFFON
ArmouredGRIFFON
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Reader
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:41 PM Reply

In serious respect of the thread I can fight but I hate too. I always feel terrible when I do - unless sparring. I only ever usually give it 100% on the pads and bags (or Jujitsu tournaments). In actual - circumstances - I'll probably be going about 75% unless the situation was really bad.

Your friendly neighbourhood devils advocate.

BBS Signature
ashett
ashett
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Audiophile
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:42 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 05:24 PM, Lorkas wrote: Those are two different things we're talking about.

Answer those two questions, if you truly understand them.

Neither, I love.

I'm quite jealous of these clever signatures.

Lol my Page

BBS Signature
Rivergrey
Rivergrey
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 05:42 PM, Ashett wrote: Neither, I love.

You're signature is very misleading, my friend. :33

furry
filler

BBS Signature
Teddyriffic
Teddyriffic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:44 PM Reply

I can fight if I must , I don't get into fights often and it is usually in self defense

Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 05:44 PM Reply

I can fight, I've got my Taekwondo black belt.

Am I a fighter? Not really.

swaenK
swaenK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:03 PM Reply

Hello,

I have gotten in a few fights and I have a black belt, punched 928 on the punching bag machine as well as knocked some one out cold one punch and here is my advice:

There are only few situations that will result in a fight and they are 99% the result of a woman or a bar fight.

Punching and blocking are muscle memory actions and if you have never thrown a punch, blocked or dodged you will stand to get your ass kicked.

The best deterrent is to not have a dumb/selfish/useless GF or make a serious ass of yourself at the bar. Know how to punch, punch hard. Don't pick fights you can't stand to lose and always stand on some sort of higher ground that you can take advantage of; know your enemies weaknesses and know your strengths (at least have strengths) lol :/ lose teeth / brain cells w/e

hurp

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:06 PM Reply

circumstances and circumcisions

I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
ih8dude
ih8dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:13 PM Reply

Been involved in combative sports for a while (judo, wrestling, BJJ, MMA, etc.) so I can fight. I've had 3 amateur MMA fights and won them all. Still get stomped by the guys I train with though.

Comrade
Comrade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Artist
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:16 PM Reply

come at me bro

Can you fight and are you a fighter

Light
Light
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:19 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 05:31 PM, Lorkas wrote:
At 10/16/11 05:29 PM, Jedi-Master wrote: I'm no fighter, but a lot of people who know me well say I can fight, based on their observation of my reaction time and unexpected strength.
and because you're black

Nope.

I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
killer32
killer32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:21 PM Reply

swaenK, speaks the truth.

"It makes me feel powerful when I say something so dumb that it halts discussion." - Jester

ih8dude
ih8dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Movie Buff
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:21 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 06:19 PM, Jedi-Master wrote:
At 10/16/11 05:31 PM, Lorkas wrote:
and because you're black
Nope.

Sounds like you're more fit for basketball, what with being black and all.

Anim8tor
Anim8tor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:25 PM Reply

Yes and no, I'm more of a lover than a fighter.

BBS Signature
HomerSexual
HomerSexual
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 10/16/11 05:28 PM, Scarface wrote: I'd say I'd be more of a peace negotiator in a dangerous situation. I prefer to avoid physical confrontation

Please don't kick my ass.

ExtraordinaryTerrest
ExtraordinaryTerrest
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Can you fight and are you a fighter Oct. 16th, 2011 @ 06:37 PM Reply

Not a fighter, I don't like violence, but I don't take any shit and I will fuck you up if you push me to it.

I apologize in advance.

919CDS
919CDS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile

I can fight and i will fight but I dont go around tryin to fight random people....ok sometimes I want someone to start shit just so I can fight lol, but most the times I try to resolve it until someone puts there hands on me, then we scrappin

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature