New Topic Respond to this Topic
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to G+ is where all the intelligent... 2011-09-22 10:46:34 Reply

Let me guess, you just recently migrated over there?

Fucking internet hipsters.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to G+ is where all the intelligent... 2011-09-22 14:05:47 Reply

At 9/22/11 05:22 AM, Epica wrote: Google + is where all the intelligent Facebook user

So, let's nutshell this. If someone has a preference to one thing over the other, then they're deemed stupid? It doesn't matter that both of these things do exactly the same thing, because we all know that Google is the corporate bulldog on the internet and is trying to get and dominate in every market -- physical or internet -- and Google + is the social network one. But, if a person happens to have the opinion that Facebook is simply more convenient for their use, then by your ideals, they are less intelligent.

Tell me, why would "Google + has less people, but they're all intelligent" even matter if you're using the social network to, say keep up with legit friends or people you may talk to? I have about 40 maybe 50 people at most in my list on Facebook because I refuse to accept requests from someone I don't really know. And, if I never talk to them, I'll go down and clean it up.

So, no matter what, to you, if they're using Google +, regardless of how many idiots will flood it, because Google is the corporate dog and is well known by the entire world and will get a huge following by these idiots like another Google site, you'll consider them intelligent because they have a Google + account.

Makes perfect sense.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
TrueLAD
TrueLAD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to G+ is where all the intelligent... 2011-09-22 14:07:12 Reply

At 9/22/11 05:22 AM, Epica wrote: Google + is where all the intelligent Facebook user are migrating now they are not forced to stay on Facebook just because everybody else is.

Amen brother!

I dearly hope G+ KO'S facebook like FB did to myspace.

Oh don't worry, it will.

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to G+ is where all the intelligent... 2011-09-22 14:35:41 Reply

At 9/22/11 05:22 AM, Epica wrote: Google + is where all the intelligent Facebook user are migrating now they are not forced to stay on Facebook just because everybody else is.

Also the people who have it forced on them in an unreasonable fashion.

It's fairly obvious G+ will have a much smaller active user base but with much higher IQ's on average. Very much like Bebo was with myspace and is with Facebook.

Lmao bebo, high IQ. Lmao.

Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature
dontpanic01
dontpanic01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to G+ is where all the intelligent... 2011-09-22 14:37:36 Reply

I think that shit bands, kids, and morons, will find their way to google + like they have done with myspace and facebook, its only inevitable

apparently I'm clever enough to declare myself as a dumbass

Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to G+ is where all the intelligent... 2011-09-22 15:01:37 Reply

You're implying that anybody that uses Facebook is intelligent.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
Directinput
Directinput
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to G+ is where all the intelligent... 2011-09-22 16:41:07 Reply

At 9/22/11 03:01 PM, Markface wrote: You're implying that anybody that uses Facebook is intelligent.

sadly this is not the case. if your friends with me you'd understand.

Bobbybroccoli
Bobbybroccoli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to G+ is where all the intelligent... 2011-09-22 16:41:15 Reply

Facebook is more mainstream and will most likely not go under any time soon.

I don't use social media enough to warrant me weighing interfaces and features, and I moslty use it because all my friends are on there, as opposed to most other sites.

Sadly no one I know has NG, so that's also out of the question.