00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YendorNG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm going to place a bomb in a...

1,434 Views | 23 Replies

I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 04:45:10

On Wed. of the 29th a bomb will be placed on a plane headed for San francisco. Make sure to say tuned to the news, it's gonna be the bomb.. LOL! LOL! Get it, the bomb..! LOL! You BBS people are homos.. I hope you all have miserable and very painful deaths. Especially you 999 posts people, total dorks. P.S. Tom sucks ass!

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 04:55:41

At 8/24/01 04:45 AM, HeXeR wrote: On Wed. of the 29th a bomb will be placed on a plane headed for San francisco. Make sure to say tuned to the news, it's gonna be the bomb.. LOL! LOL! Get it, the bomb..! LOL! You BBS people are homos.. I hope you all have miserable and very painful deaths. Especially you 999 posts people, total dorks. P.S. Tom sucks ass!

you go do that!

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 05:33:06

Just you wait and see my friend.. just you wait and see..!

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 05:35:10

At 8/24/01 05:33 AM, HeXeR wrote: Just you wait and see my friend.. just you wait and see..!

Maybe i will.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 05:46:22

At 8/24/01 04:45 AM, HeXeR wrote: On Wed. of the 29th a bomb will be placed on a plane headed for San francisco. Make sure to say tuned to the news, it's gonna be the bomb.. LOL! LOL! Get it, the bomb..! LOL! You BBS people are homos.. I hope you all have miserable and very painful deaths. Especially you 999 posts people, total dorks. P.S. Tom sucks ass!

Be on that plane on the 29th right where the bomb is when it goes off, that'll impress us.

The people who can actually manage to get a bomb onto a plane are alot smarter than you, you'll never make it past customs.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 05:51:07

At 8/24/01 05:46 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote:
Be on that plane on the 29th right where the bomb is when it goes off, that'll impress us.

The people who can actually manage to get a bomb onto a plane are alot smarter than you, you'll never make it past customs.

oh i see how it works now!! YOUR A PENIS!! AWSOME!! OK FINE I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING NOW!!

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 06:05:54

On August 29th I will find hexers mom on the streets of Las Vegas, I will then hand dollar bill, then Hexers mom and I will have wild sex. In the mean time Hexer will by tied to a rail road track and pissed on til a train comes by and rips him apart.

fuck you hexer you fagget little kracka.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 06:08:28

Isn't that joke alittle old and childish? "Oh, fucking your mother is only worth 1$ which amazing can go a long way when talking to someone on the phone"

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 06:10:19

At 8/24/01 05:51 AM, HeXeR wrote:

oh i see how it works now!! YOUR A PENIS!!

My A Penis?, What about my penis? You're not touching it.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 06:11:28

At 8/24/01 06:05 AM, beergutt wrote: On August 29th I will find hexers mom on the streets of Las Vegas, I will then hand dollar bill, then Hexers mom and I will have wild sex. In the mean time Hexer will by tied to a rail road track and pissed on til a train comes by and rips him apart.

fuck you hexer you fagget little kracka.

boy oh boy beergut.. when i get my hands on your black ass, you'll be sorry.. lol.. stupid basterd

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 06:13:15

At 8/24/01 06:10 AM, Pantomime_Horse wrote:
At 8/24/01 05:51 AM, HeXeR wrote:

oh i see how it works now!! YOUR A PENIS!!
My A Penis?, What about my penis? You're not touching it.

Im sorry for leaving you out!! Here how about this... oh yeah.. now don't you feel better... Um... it would be good if you cleaned that up and stuff... don't want anyone slipping on that..

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 06:14:42

Where the fuck did you get the Idea I was black you dumbass. Fuck you mother fucker.and when you said wait until I get my hands on you, you meant it in a sick and twisted way I bet

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 06:18:54

yes yes yes whatever i picked this off the road
and i think im going to eat it but can anyone tell me what it is?

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 11:11:26

"What Happen?"

"Someone set us up the BOMB"

"What you say?!!"

"We get signal, MAIN SCREEN TURN ON!"

"It YOU!"

"How are you, gentlemen....ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US."

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 11:28:46

kaboom

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 11:35:10

Wow, you're a fucking asswipe. Listen n00b, there is no question that this is probably the most uncool thing you could write on a board. You've got major problems, and my guess is that Wade could probably ban you for threatening to take down a plane. So go back to playing with your chew toys.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 11:37:52

fuck cool a bomb on a plane going to sf damm this guy is fucked up and the 1 dollor hoe mom is she going to die as well so on aug 28 there will be a bomb ok i will stay tunned -loser-.and as newbie said kaboom BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 11:48:49

you stupid son of a bitch....your one stupid dick.....you ARE going to blow up a plane?I seriously doubt you will.Your to stupid.Now go somewere else and try to get attention you fucking n00b.Your not welcome here.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-08-24 12:06:33

Thats nice.

So, whats your purpose here exactly? Dont you have something better to do? You do have a life, hm? Or is the gist of it screaming for attention by saying totally retarded shit and pissing people off?

I hope your soon-to-be cell mate has AIDS.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-10-07 11:35:05

I just found this post on a search for an AYB response to Lemon_Clock... Quite creepy with everything that has happened. I mean, this guy seems to be a complete moron, and I'm quite surprised that Wade or Ross didn't ban him for this, unless they did and I didn't realize it.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-10-07 11:46:57

WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-10-07 12:13:06

At 10/7/01 11:46 AM, Lemon_Clock wrote: WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Lemon_clock sucks ass

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-10-07 12:43:22

I wonder if chocolate chip women caused the two week delay and change of Destination.

Response to I'm going to place a bomb in a... 2001-10-07 12:49:10

FUCK U HeXeR U fucking buttsuxxor!