00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Masochistic, Or Sadistic Bf/gf?

4,057 Views | 35 Replies

Response to Masochistic, Or Sadistic Bf/gf? 2011-08-22 14:05:00

At 8/22/11 02:01 PM, logic wrote: No surprise a conversation about retarded fetishes would lead to this.

I LIKE BEING SPANKED LOL SO MUCH PLEASURE :3

i like being spanked and i like rough sex u mad bro?

BBS Signature

Response to Masochistic, Or Sadistic Bf/gf? 2011-08-22 14:21:26

This thread has been thoroughly derailed.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Masochistic, Or Sadistic Bf/gf? 2011-08-22 14:23:25

At 8/22/11 02:20 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: Why are you calling him an inbred child when zag is in an incestual relationship? How does this defend her at all?

Wait...wait what??? She's in what??? Were was I? WTF!?!?! Oh my god.....

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?

Response to Masochistic, Or Sadistic Bf/gf? 2011-08-22 14:25:34

At 8/22/11 02:23 PM, SSPBourne wrote:
At 8/22/11 02:20 PM, Xyphon202 wrote: Why are you calling him an inbred child when zag is in an incestual relationship? How does this defend her at all?
Wait...wait what??? She's in what??? Were was I? WTF!?!?! Oh my god.....

you were too busy fingering your asshole to zag on stickam

god damn you're braindead, did you even read what i said?

BBS Signature

Response to Masochistic, Or Sadistic Bf/gf? 2011-08-22 14:26:50

At 8/22/11 02:23 PM, zag wrote:
At 8/22/11 02:21 PM, ModernPatriot wrote: This thread has been thoroughly derailed.
sorry :(
it's partially my fault...

No problem.

It is kind of funny.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature

Response to Masochistic, Or Sadistic Bf/gf? 2011-08-22 14:34:17

At 8/22/11 02:25 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: you were too busy fingering your asshole to zag on stickam

At 8/22/11 02:25 PM, Spilda-Bongwata wrote: you were too busy fingering your asshole to zag on stickam

I...uh...
I don't know...
Just....wow....
I thought you were just saying thing to get her mad and insult her.... I've played AC: Brotherhood man
I don't like this shit. You guys want to go at each others throats go ahead. But do it in pm's if you can so threads don't go to shit. But this one was destined for this eventually anyway.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me, maybe? And all the other boys, try to chase me, but here's my number, so call me, maybe?