00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm)

7,035 Views | 150 Replies

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 02:25:02

At 4/27/04 12:20 AM, SickDeathChick wrote: DSG was as much of a guy pretending to be a chick as nepthys (despite her pics which its obvious how that happened) and lips of laura.

What.

Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm)

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 02:33:50

At 4/27/04 02:25 AM, Nephthys wrote:
What.

HAHAHA! a magic card! GENIUS!

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 02:36:33

At 4/27/04 02:33 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote: HAHAHA! a magic card! GENIUS!

lol! And only costing two mana as well! :O

I think it's worth the cost for this SickDeathChick... chick. ;)

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 03:19:53

At 4/27/04 02:36 AM, Nephthys wrote: lol! And only costing two mana as well! :O

I think it's worth the cost for this SickDeathChick... chick. ;)

I missed out on my oportunity to get one of those. :(

But anyway, i'll be trusting Neph, for the moment, her aussie talk was just too damn good to be an imitation, ey mate?

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 03:25:24

At 4/27/04 03:19 AM, Mr-Silv3r wrote: I missed out on my oportunity to get one of those. :(

I'll make you one if you want! :D

But anyway, i'll be trusting Neph, for the moment, her aussie talk was just too damn good to be an imitation, ey mate?

How could you have ever doubted me? Don't you remember the VP of the regretfully-deceased W & C club? For shame! :P

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 03:45:52

At 4/27/04 03:25 AM, Nephthys wrote: I'll make you one if you want! :D

Awesome. Awesome to the max.

How could you have ever doubted me? Don't you remember the VP of the regretfully-deceased W & C club? For shame! :P

How could i forget? Great days back in the time of teh pill0w attack...

Ahhh memories.

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 03:59:48

At 4/26/04 07:00 PM, Dobio wrote: I think we should all be very happy about this.

Things aint going well between you two, eh? lol

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 04:13:18

Speaking of girls, I havn't seen KatieRings since she left.

Not even on AIM.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 06:40:33

At 4/27/04 06:25 AM, Dobio wrote: Flaming people such as the local BBS girls, who think it's cute to act like twins when they look absolutely nothing alike, etc etc, you can't flame them, because the hormonic little boys come to their add, thinking they will get some e-pussy, or something to that extent.
Now you understand everything that is wrong with the BBS today.

:-/

Quit being a jerk, Dave.

Indirectly flaming people who are supposed to be your friends isn't cool either.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 10:36:13

At 4/27/04 06:40 AM, Nephthys wrote:
At 4/27/04 06:25 AM, Dobio wrote: Flaming people such as the local BBS girls, who think it's cute to act like twins when they look absolutely nothing alike, etc etc, you can't flame them, because the hormonic little boys come to their add, thinking they will get some e-pussy, or something to that extent.
Now you understand everything that is wrong with the BBS today.
-/
Quit being a jerk, Dave.

Indirectly flaming people who are supposed to be your friends isn't cool either.

Definitely not cool.

You know, there are twins out there that look nothing alike. We don't say "Identical Twins", now do we? Our reference to twins is in mind, not body.

Hey Neph! I want a cool Magic card too!

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 10:42:25

At 4/27/04 06:40 AM, Nephthys wrote:
At 4/27/04 06:25 AM, Dobio wrote: Now you understand everything that is wrong with the BBS today.
-/
Quit being a jerk, Dave.

well, i hate to say it, but he does have a point. its kinda sad really. because then it just turns into people liking your popularity and not who you are and what you put in your posts. don't get me wrong, i have nothing against all 3 of you (Dobio, Carmilla, Nephthys), but you have to admit that you have some "following" of other users that you really have no idea who they are. and yes, i have to say that is really say. so i say Dobio is right.......just not in such an "asshole" kinda way

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 10:45:19

At 4/27/04 10:42 AM, DevoLver wrote: well, i hate to say it, but he does have a point. its kinda sad really. because then it just turns into people liking your popularity and not who you are and what you put in your posts. don't get me wrong, i have nothing against all 3 of you (Dobio, Carmilla, Nephthys), but you have to admit that you have some "following" of other users that you really have no idea who they are. and yes, i have to say that is really say. so i say Dobio is right.......just not in such an "asshole" kinda way

I don't think the disagreement is with the "following" he discussed as much as with him poking fun at Neph an me because we say we're twins. We aren't saying that based on appearance but instead based on thought and personality.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

"i guess it's settled that carm is a the manliest and most chauvinistic of mods? ^_________^" - Rucklo

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 10:46:48

If you flame one of the twins you might be able to burn some bacon off of her back.

Can you tell which one?

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 10:48:35

At 4/27/04 10:45 AM, Carmilla wrote: We aren't saying that based on appearance but instead based on thought and personality.

ah, well i would have to say thats pretty obvious. then its just all on Dobio for trying to get on everybodys nerves like he does all the time. oh well......just another day on the bbs

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:05:01

At 4/27/04 10:48 AM, DevoLver wrote: ah, well i would have to say thats pretty obvious. then its just all on Dobio for trying to get on everybodys nerves like he does all the time. oh well......just another day on the bbs

heehee, I'm not worried. Dobio's just being Dobio.

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:15:08

At 4/27/04 10:36 AM, Carmilla wrote: Hey Neph! I want a cool Magic card too!

Hey, np babe!

I shall make one post-haste! <3

At 4/27/04 10:46 AM, MiseurAnarchyPenguin wrote: If you flame one of the twins you might be able to burn some bacon off of her back.

Can you tell which one?

Well, some people do call me hot. What can I say?

The only problem is that I'm a vegetarian. Sorry, hon.

By the way- you're an immature asshole who obviously has no sense of tangible value in life whatsoever.

This goes for whether you really AP or some idiotic n00b trying to emulate someone who had no worth in the first place.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:21:04

At 4/27/04 11:15 AM, Nephthys wrote: By the way- you're an immature asshole who obviously has no sense of tangible value in life whatsoever.

This goes for whether you really AP or some idiotic n00b trying to emulate someone who had no worth in the first place.

Eh, ignore him. I can't blame him for basing his opinion off pictures on my site that are almost 2 years old and before I lost 25lbs. Since I only weigh 135lbs now I guess he wants me to look anorexic. And we wonder why women have eating disorders...

Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm)

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:22:55

At 4/27/04 11:21 AM, Carmilla wrote: Since I only weigh 135lbs now I guess he wants me to look anorexic. And we wonder why women have eating disorders...

that is the most vile and disgusting image i've seen in a while.......

i HATE for girls i'm with to be completely skin and bones like that. i like to have something to hold on to when i'm pounding it from.....

I MEAN

when i hug her

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:25:04

At 4/27/04 11:21 AM, Carmilla wrote: Eh, ignore him. I can't blame him for basing his opinion off pictures on my site that are almost 2 years old and before I lost 25lbs. Since I only weigh 135lbs now I guess he wants me to look anorexic. And we wonder why women have eating disorders...

I just saw the picture in your profile and it appears that 100 of the 135 pounds is in your face. So maybe instead of becomming anorexic you could just carve off a couple of those pork spirals of cheeks you got there.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:28:10

At 4/27/04 01:02 AM, SickDeathChick wrote:
ok lil boy this is how things are.
you signed up exactly a month before me. and maybe just because you have more to say then i do you have more bbs posts. that is fine with me. and because i CHOOSE to associate myself with people with a higher iq does not make me a n00b lo0lz!

With a higher IQ? LOL
IQ doesnt mean shit. I have one over 150+, but I will tell you right now that those tests are fake. It doesnt measure how smart a person is, only how much a person knows at that time. It also only measures how much a person learns from a book and not from real life.

this is a public forum, i have my right to speak my mind, just like everyone else does. and i did not acknowledge you for a reason. because you are a sheep trying to be like everyone else and that makes you sir pathetic as well.

First off you dont even know me,and second off anyone on here can tell you that I do not follow what others tell me. You need to earn respect from me and you arent doing it. First off you attack one of my friends on this site so you are going to be ripped a new one. You are not saying anything that is based upon fact and until you do you can suck my fucking cock. And this may be a public forum but we dont take well to pre-pubesant teens like yourself. How about you admit that you are a 13 year old boy and then we can talk.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:29:47

At 4/27/04 11:25 AM, MiseurAnarchyPenguin wrote: I just saw the picture in your profile and it appears that 100 of the 135 pounds is in your face. So maybe instead of becomming anorexic you could just carve off a couple of those pork spirals of cheeks you got there.

Having a round face is a hell of a lot different than being fat, not that you care. You say the same things all the time until you get banned for being a dumbass.

You are a worthless cause. Why don't you post a pic of yourself and let's see how you look?

a.k.a. Mary

My NG Wiki Page

BBS Signature

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:33:47

At 4/27/04 11:25 AM, MiseurAnarchyPenguin wrote: I just saw the picture in your profile and it appears that 100 of the 135 pounds is in your face. So maybe instead of becomming anorexic you could just carve off a couple of those pork spirals of cheeks you got there.

and you base your opinion off of what? the fact that Carmilla has a very cute round face?

Silly boy I've said it before and I'll say it again. Never! Everer insult Carmilla or Nephtys in my presence!

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:35:07

At 4/27/04 11:29 AM, Carmilla wrote:
You are a worthless cause. Why don't you post a pic of yourself and let's see how you look?

Oh please God no. Last time I saw his pic I couldnt get it up for a week.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:35:54

At 4/27/04 11:33 AM, Vyse_The_Blue_Rogue wrote:
and you base your opinion off of what? the fact that Carmilla has a very cute round face?

I base my opinon on, while delicious, honey baked ham should not be imitated.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:37:58

At 4/27/04 11:35 AM, MiseurAnarchyPenguin wrote: I base my opinon on, while delicious, honey baked ham should not be imitated.

Now you have gone too far! You are officialy on my shit list.

Maybe you are blind but Carmilla is teh hawtness. So just pack up and go home before you finish digging your own grave.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:40:48

At 4/27/04 11:37 AM, Vyse_The_Blue_Rogue wrote: Now you have gone too far! You are officialy on my shit list.

Damn! I've been cut off from NG's #1 source of Cutesy Poo Anime and RolePlaying. I only hope there is another Otaku Boy on the internet.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:43:48

At 4/27/04 11:40 AM, MiseurAnarchyPenguin wrote: Damn! I've been cut off from NG's #1 source of Cutesy Poo Anime and RolePlaying. I only hope there is another Otaku Boy on the internet.

Ah..... I see that NG's registered asshole is back. What ever happened to your real account?

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:45:34

At 4/27/04 11:40 AM, MiseurAnarchyPenguin wrote: Damn! I've been cut off from NG's #1 source of Cutesy Poo Anime and RolePlaying. I only hope there is another Otaku Boy on the internet.

Stupid jackass! You don't realize the fact that when you make fun of women I take it personaly. All women are beautiful and should be treated as such. I don't take on a Gilder personality ("Women are like sunsets. They are beautiful but there'll be another one tomorrow."-Gilder) It is not easy to piss me off I have very few buttons but the one that bothers me the most is a pompous ass acting like a jerk to a woman. If you had an inkling of knowledge of how Carmilla is to people you wouldn't go around spamming about her. Now I suggest that you stop before you really piss me off.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:46:42

At 4/27/04 11:45 AM, Vyse_The_Blue_Rogue wrote:
Stupid jackass! You don't realize the fact that when you make fun of women I take it personaly.

And he only wants attention. Which is just what you are giving him. That an having arguments is the fastest way to increase one's posts.

Response to Dark_Sk8er_Grrrl (tm) 2004-04-27 11:48:37

At 4/27/04 11:35 AM, MiseurAnarchyPenguin wrote: I base my opinon on, while delicious, honey baked ham should not be imitated.

I don't know Carmilla but taking shots like that is just fucking rediculous. Weight can be a serious issue to women and now you're even attacking the shape of her face? That's just childish. Luckily Carmilla's smart enough not to take anything a jackass like you says seriously.

You're just an attention seeking loser trying to get some kind of reaction by attacking popular members of the BBS. It's a sad fucking attention grab and I'm not going to waste anymore of my time on idiots like you... if it wasn't for this delicious pizza I'm eating right now I'd be pissed off.