00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Describe your dreams.

532 Views | 6 Replies

Describe your dreams. 2011-02-20 03:06:14

I am so tired.... I am going to sleep, goodnight Newgrounders and have the most sexually scary and weird dreams you have ever had.

To make this topic worth anything, Describe the scariest, most sexual or weirdest dream you've ever had. Or maybe a combination of all three, you sick bastards.

Describe your dreams.

"We don't all march to the beat of just one drum SO STFU!"

BBS Signature

Response to Describe your dreams. 2011-02-20 03:22:59

I dream literally every night and would describe them as morally hurtful and somewhat disturbing in several ways.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Describe your dreams. 2011-02-20 03:25:33

I usually dream of being in war. 1st I start off in WW1. I then jump to WWII. I've had dreams all the way up to the Gulf War. Man I really need to stop watching documentaries at night.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Describe your dreams. 2011-02-20 03:29:02

About a month ago I had the same dream for 3 nights in a row. I was falling through endless darkness. It was pretty scary.

Response to Describe your dreams. 2011-02-20 03:30:17

I keep seeing dreams about ghosts and weird creatures.
It's not fun in anyway.
I'm always the victim in my nightmares...
And it's so scary and all.

Sometimes I dream about ghosts and creatures, which is a bit weird, since I see nightmares of them, also.
Ugh, my best chara ideas come from my nightmares, I quess.

Response to Describe your dreams. 2011-02-20 03:30:59

I dream my real life just 60 times more wierd.

Response to Describe your dreams. 2011-02-20 03:36:01

Usually every dream that i have the world is ending in some way. for example take my dream last night.

I was sitting in my kitchen making a sandwhich all was good then BAM!, my front door flies open and around 20 zombies come pouring into my house. luckily enough i can control my dreams and i pulled a gun from out of my pocket and started blasting them away. I ran outside to my backyard and ran the fuck away

left my girlfriend behind, lol

And as i was running i ran to the nearest gun store and stocked up on afew shotguns and ammo. Then i realized i was fucking surrounded and there was nothing i can do so i started blasting a path into the crowd of zombies. then when i got down the street a little farther, i stumbled across one of those new cameros with the keys in the ignition. so i started to rip down the street then i lost control and smashed into a telephone pole... Then i woke up.