00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tags on Money and Circulation

691 Views | 6 Replies

Tags on Money and Circulation 2011-02-11 12:02:58

I recently got a hold of a dollar after breaking a ten from McDonalds (Yes, fat food and such). Anyhow, on the back of it says on the top, "Randy Couture UFC Champion" and the bottom "Ron Paul for President". Now, I don't know who this Randy Couture is really, I don't watch UFC. I doubt it's really a dollar of his. Maybe it is, I dunno. I mean, it's likely a celebrity passes through Nashville and spends a buck there.

Anyhow, it got me thinking. I know there are some people who tag dollars and try to see if some years down the line if they can get it again. I never tried it, but I might.

Anybody else tried something like this? Any luck?

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Tags on Money and Circulation 2011-02-11 12:05:57

They did the NG dollar exchange thingie before. I forget what the thread was called... write your username on a bill etc and see how long before someone else on NG finds it. It worked too! A lot of other online groups have tried this as well.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Tags on Money and Circulation 2011-02-11 12:08:24

At 2/11/11 12:05 PM, Zerok wrote: They did the NG dollar exchange thingie before. I forget what the thread was called... write your username on a bill etc and see how long before someone else on NG finds it. It worked too!

Really? I got to find this thread. If it's not locked, I may give it a bump. If it is, I hope you won't mind me recreating it.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature

Response to Tags on Money and Circulation 2011-02-11 12:12:51

At 2/11/11 12:08 PM, Narcissy wrote: Really? I got to find this thread. If it's not locked, I may give it a bump. If it is, I hope you won't mind me recreating it.

This could take a while. Let's try Google.

Tags on Money and Circulation

BBS Signature

Response to Tags on Money and Circulation 2011-02-11 12:27:13

At 2/11/11 12:12 PM, Narcissy wrote: This could take a while. Let's try Google.

I tried NG dollar exchange...no luck.

I've seen a lot of retarded shit written on bills. Drawings, people names, phone numbers, dumb jokes, ect. After hearing the "NG dollar exchange" bit though, I feel like writing all over my bills.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to Tags on Money and Circulation 2011-02-11 12:30:14

At 2/11/11 12:08 PM, Narcissy wrote: Really? I got to find this thread. If it's not locked, I may give it a bump. If it is, I hope you won't mind me recreating it.

I'm pretty sure it was successful and well received. I don't think it ever got locked. Now if only I could recall the title...

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Tags on Money and Circulation 2011-02-11 12:31:03

At 2/11/11 12:27 PM, LethalDosage wrote: I tried NG dollar exchange...no luck.

Yeah, I ain't finding it.

BBS Signature