00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoeBidenLikesToes just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a team

4,139 Views | 70 Replies

Response to Looking for a team 2011-03-24 09:18:23

hey just wandering what happening with this at the momet, how far along is it? whats been done so far? etc etc...

Response to Looking for a team 2011-03-24 18:21:36

Not sure if you've come across any programmers yet, but if you need one I can help. If you want to see some of my programming work, just visit my userpage. On my news post I've put links to a downloadable game made in another programming language and also a teaser of it on youtube. At this point I am re-creating that game in Flash, I just don't have quite enough to post a demo of it. Anyway, if you need a programmer, I should be free. Just give me a day or two to get a response from another guy I've been in touch with about a possible project and I'll let you know if I'm free or not.

Response to Looking for a team 2011-04-18 19:10:09

@horsebugger: Well I've been gone since my comp is being worked on probably until this friday, and I havent heard from most of the team since. I'll message them again to see how things are going, and I'll let you know whats up.

@Jamifa: Read the above post. I have a programer but idk when they'll be back on if ever at all so I'll keep in touch :)

Response to Looking for a team 2011-07-19 20:24:30

Response to Looking for a team 2011-07-21 20:03:09

Huh.. Most of the team isnt responding. Might have to put a new one together

Response to Looking for a team 2011-07-22 00:14:35

At 7/21/11 08:03 PM, Minicollosus wrote: Huh.. Most of the team isnt responding. Might have to put a new one together

hello im an as2 programmer and Im interested

Response to Looking for a team 2011-07-22 00:19:37

At 7/22/11 12:14 AM, ahidalgo94 wrote:
At 7/21/11 08:03 PM, Minicollosus wrote: Huh.. Most of the team isnt responding. Might have to put a new one together
hello im an as2 programmer and Im interested

really interested xD
i wanna make a game ( i tried by my self but the drawings were really boring for me, i can send it to you if you want, I think it looks good but is almost nothing) and i have been looking for an artist but i havent fint one yet so i hope i can work with you

Response to Looking for a team 2011-07-22 03:01:27

If you wanna make non flash based games I'm your guy. We make Vb based and C++ based games. we want to make a rpg based on a cartoonish possiable anime char. Just let me now if you wanna join us.

Response to Looking for a team 2011-07-22 11:04:00

really interested xD
i wanna make a game ( i tried by my self but the drawings were really boring for me, i can send it to you if you want, I think it looks good but is almost nothing) and i have been looking for an artist but i havent fint one yet so i hope i can work with you

Yeah, send it to me :D

Response to Looking for a team 2011-07-22 11:05:15

At 7/22/11 03:01 AM, mholmes wrote: If you wanna make non flash based games I'm your guy. We make Vb based and C++ based games. we want to make a rpg based on a cartoonish possiable anime char. Just let me now if you wanna join us.

Well Im more worried about the game I have at hand at the moment, but send me something. If you end up on the team, Id be more than happy to help with your game

Response to Looking for a team 2011-07-22 11:10:01

No. Your project failed because you've done shit-all for ages.

Come up with a decent project idea first, then get the peoples.
You've got to make sure that everybody is on board with your idea, fully psyched to get something out and, most importantly, not incredibly useless.

BBS Signature