Be a Supporter!

Pussy Eaters Club!

  • 1,057 Views
  • 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Toiletpaper21
Toiletpaper21
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-14 20:02:25 Reply

Hey, I jut ate pussy for the first time ever. After watching porno i thought it would be gross but it wasnt! If you eat pussy, join this club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt
Matt
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-14 20:02:59 Reply

At 4/14/04 08:02 PM, Toiletpaper21 wrote: Hey, I jut ate pussy for the first time ever. After watching porno i thought it would be gross but it wasnt! If you eat pussy, join this club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow LOCKED


XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt
last.fm

BBS Signature
Toiletpaper21
Toiletpaper21
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-15 13:49:07 Reply

What the fuck?

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-15 14:01:44 Reply

At 4/15/04 01:49 PM, Toiletpaper21 wrote: What the fuck?

How did your grandmother taste?


Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
OCP-Lock
OCP-Lock
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-15 14:06:52 Reply

At 4/15/04 02:01 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote:
At 4/15/04 01:49 PM, Toiletpaper21 wrote: What the fuck?
How did your grandmother taste?

Hmm....I have a question for you, Toiletpaper21. How does it feel to be...

Pussy Eaters Club!

turbosquad
turbosquad
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-15 14:20:27 Reply

At 4/15/04 02:01 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: How did your grandmother taste?

aw snap! dood! thats a diss! you want some ointment for that burn!?


...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-15 14:47:32 Reply

At 4/15/04 02:20 PM, turbosquad wrote: aw snap! dood! thats a diss! you want some ointment for that burn!?

I just need a new signature pic :)


Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
OCP-Lock
OCP-Lock
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-15 14:49:12 Reply

At 4/15/04 02:47 PM, -HeadBanger- wrote:
At 4/15/04 02:20 PM, turbosquad wrote: aw snap! dood! thats a diss! you want some ointment for that burn!?
I just need a new signature pic :)

Heh, nice new name. It's going to take some time to get used to now, but I like it.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Pussy Eaters Club! 2004-04-15 14:50:34 Reply

At 4/15/04 02:49 PM, -AX- wrote: Heh, nice new name. It's going to take some time to get used to now, but I like it.

Thanks, it fits better now :)


Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature