00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animation

507 Views | 5 Replies

Animation 2010-12-13 21:17:40

How Good is the animation? Like i have lots of ideas but they all need alot of animation.. I just dont want to download it until i know what its like

Gears of Halo Theft AutoSecret option E:im down

BBS Signature

Response to Animation 2010-12-14 01:58:40

It's pretty intuitive. The download is free you have nothing to lose!

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Animation 2010-12-14 09:16:06

Animation quality is mostly determined by the skill of the person drawing the graphics :)

Response to Animation 2010-12-14 11:09:41

MMF2/TGF2 is a sprite based tool, so drawing animation is done on a frame by frame basis, or you can render in your favorite animation tool a AVI and import that into a active object. MMF2/TGF2 will break it down for you into individual frames in your object.

So yea give it a try we would love to get your comments!

-Chris

Response to Animation 2010-12-14 16:58:47

Personally, I just draw my own with the active object's frame editor which, I gotta say is totally boss! Better than me slaving over the MS Paint with a cut and paste and fix. And no, people, I ain't lucky enough to have Photoshop. -_-'. Totally awesome ClickTeam

Response to Animation 2010-12-14 19:32:56

And if you do have photoshop, or a similar editor, you can save .png files with alpha transparency and import it into the animation editor with teh alpha transparency intact, for beautiful anti-aliasing, semi-transparent windows on a car or helicopter, you name it!

"But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake."

Need webhosting? Try AtomicPages