00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Callipsio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Cycle = broken

4,325 Views | 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Cycle = broken 2010-11-10 08:48:39

At 11/10/10 07:35 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: Hell no. You realize most of the stuff he does is for comedy, right?

So? He still states genuine opinions and interestingly elaborates on them. Why does being funny automatically render him illegitimate?

He doesn't deserve to play another Sonic game.

Nobody deserves to play another Sonic game. But sometimes bad things happen to good people.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Cycle = broken 2010-11-10 09:53:50

At 11/10/10 07:35 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 11/10/10 02:27 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: Sure. At least he's an actual critic.
Hell no. You realize most of the stuff he does is for comedy, right? I mean, he liked the night stages in Unleashed more than the day stages. He doesn't deserve to play another Sonic game.

Elitist Sonictard much?

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Cycle = broken 2010-11-10 12:29:53

At 11/10/10 09:53 AM, KeithHybrid wrote:
At 11/10/10 07:35 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 11/10/10 02:27 AM, Dr-Worm wrote: Sure. At least he's an actual critic.
Hell no. You realize most of the stuff he does is for comedy, right? I mean, he liked the night stages in Unleashed more than the day stages. He doesn't deserve to play another Sonic game.
Elitist Sonictard much?

Nah, Yahtzee really is more of a comedian than a reviewer. Sure, you'll get a basic idea of the game from his videos, but you best don't form your opinion based on his videos alone.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Cycle = broken 2010-11-17 10:06:24

At 11/10/10 02:59 AM, PleaseContinue wrote: Those reviews were pretty good! I don't feel like nitpicking at them, though I certainly could...

you say they're good and you could nitpick them. anything can be nitpicked the question is why do it if you like it unless youre actually reviewing it yourself

the FFXIII review, for instance,

i love how your entire post has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

NOW IT'S TIME FOR IRONY!

Response to Sonic Cycle = broken 2010-11-17 14:37:02

I fail to see your logic. Those are both good scores. While hardly the signs of classics the Sonic games are at least alot better than all this CoD and Bioshock crap.

Response to Sonic Cycle = broken 2010-11-17 16:10:04

At 11/9/10 01:55 PM, xLegionnaire wrote: I don't care if he's "back" or not, I just want to play a good Sonic game for once.

Then this.

Sonic Cycle = broken

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Sonic Cycle = broken 2010-11-17 18:01:54

One game can't fix an entire series. There have been a few great Sonic games in the past few years, like Sonic Rush, but the overall series has been awful. Unless they do something unbelievable, they'll never be able to gain the same status that they once had.

BBS Signature