00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrMeltingPoint just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alex Jones Debunked

9,251 Views | 56 Replies

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-10 15:16:18

At 11/9/10 10:37 PM, fuSEEk wrote: Even though he cites his sources? You don't have to agree with his interpretation but he isn't just spewing out a bunch of bullshit all the time.

It doesn't matter at all if he cites the mainstream media or leaked CIA documents that outline the government's plan for world domination. He has very little reliability at face value because of all the ridiculous and unsourced statements that he makes, in spite of his occasional use of verifiable sources. He muddles crude speculation with genuine facts and sells it.

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-10 18:38:45

At 11/10/10 02:45 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: That's gotta be the funniest debate I've ever read. I knew from the start that fuSEEk was gonna get owned, but not THAT badly!

I've been drinking too much fluoride lately and there's a slight buzz in my ear, something to do with HAARP.

DUR, itz awl a guvermint cover-up, DUR.
Amazing how fuSEEk didn't refute ANY of pox's links, instead calling them cover-ups. ROFL!

That's because I'm in the know, and I think your nanochips have been set to disagree with me.

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-13 11:58:35

At 11/10/10 06:38 PM, fuSEEk wrote: That's because I'm in the know, and I think your nanochips have been set to disagree with me.

I clicked on your profile and apparently sucking Alex Jones dick is the only answer and because you haven't found any reliable sources, so pox, literally just owned your punk ass.

Not needed, non needed, no one bled.

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 00:59:09

Make that owned, folded, spindled and mutilated his punk ass.

Who am I? I'm your worst nightmare!!!

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 01:53:48

I think I officially like pox again, lolol. Really good stuff. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Well played.

But in all seriousness, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that it's very obvious that furseek has actually gassed more Jews then Hitler. This is the truth. I don't have a source right now...but that's because the government is covering it up, and everyone with the knowledge and credentials I speak to about it is being disappeared....or they're asleep, and I am awake. So even though I don't have degrees or even general knowledge of what I'm talking about, I'm right because I am, obviously, awake, because I say I am and I choose to recognize the cover-up.

WAKE UP ABOUT THE JEW GASSINGS!!!!

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 01:59:30

What about his friend Jesse Ventura? They act the same way execpt he has a TV show.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 10:56:43

At 11/23/10 01:59 AM, ToddM wrote: What about his friend Jesse Ventura? They act the same way execpt he has a TV show.

"i was a SEAL, thus i know how the government works!" seems to be how he goes about 'proving' his theories.
that and getting very angrywith, and intimdating people smaller than he is [i.e. everyone].

am i the only one who gets angry when i see things like UFO and ghost (and conspiracies of course) shows on the discovery and history channel?

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM

Heathenry; it's not for you

"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 21:52:17

At 11/23/10 10:56 AM, SolInvictus wrote:
At 11/23/10 01:59 AM, ToddM wrote: What about his friend Jesse Ventura? They act the same way execpt he has a TV show.
"i was a SEAL, thus i know how the government works!" seems to be how he goes about 'proving' his theories.

you wanna know something From September 11, 1969, to September 10, 1975, during the Vietnam War era, Ventura served in the United States Navy. While on active duty, Ventura was part of Underwater Demolition Team 12 (UDT).The UDTs were merged with the US Navy SEALs in 1983, 8 years after Ventura had left the Navy.

he was never a SEAL and he shouldn't say it.

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 21:58:31

Alex jones has been debunked over and over get over it fuSEEk

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 22:11:26

At 11/23/10 09:52 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: he was never a SEAL and he shouldn't say it.

So how come no one tells him that he is wrong?

BBS Signature

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 22:45:46

Alex Jones did a great job in Waking Life, but I tried listening to some of his YouTube videos and I really couldn't put up with him. He just can't come off as anything more than a total nutso. :P

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-23 22:57:16

At 11/23/10 10:11 PM, ToddM wrote:
At 11/23/10 09:52 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: he was never a SEAL and he shouldn't say it.
So how come no one tells him that he is wrong?

people have but UDTs call themselves SEALS.

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-26 20:13:05

At 11/23/10 10:11 PM, ToddM wrote: So how come no one tells him that he is wrong?

Some people have, most people I think ignore him because in all honesty, if you really really don't like his ideas, the best thing to do is ignore them. Since he only spouts them for personal profit...kind of like Alex Jones. If you don't like the conspiracy guys, don't give them ANY attention so they have nothing to use to sell their wares

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-26 21:38:30

the reason why people don't say that shit to jesse ventura's face is because he's a big guy like BIG and is pretty intimidating but people have called him out and all he did was get his press advisor give out a statement.

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-26 21:46:31

At 11/26/10 09:38 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: the reason why people don't say that shit to jesse ventura's face is because he's a big guy like BIG and is pretty intimidating but people have called him out and all he did was get his press advisor give out a statement.

Which is exactly my point, you can't hurt Ventura. Ventura has made a decent and consistent living lying to people and manipulating them for the entirety of his adult life. Ventura is a man who clearly knows how to play the "any press is good press" game and if someone really doesn't like him, don't watch him, ignore him. He will simply find a way to turn your hatred into fuel for his endeavors and money for his pockets. He is the essence of a "worker".

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-26 21:53:14

^^ yeah even real NAVY SEALS have criticized him and he shrugs it off.

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-27 03:44:36

So why was he even elected in the first place? One I hve noticed is that he cannot take to being criticized and will just leave the area.

BBS Signature

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-28 00:29:11

At 11/27/10 03:44 AM, ToddM wrote: So why was he even elected in the first place? One I hve noticed is that he cannot take to being criticized and will just leave the area.

I think it must have been a combination of his very obvious charisma that helped him succeed in the wrestling business, and perhaps some sort of voter maliase or political unrest (I have no idea how MA was doing politically when Ventura was elected). I do know once he got in office there were some pretty massive complaints about how he was doing the job and questions about how he was reporting outside income he was getting while in office.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-28 00:31:21

At 11/27/10 03:44 AM, ToddM wrote: So why was he even elected in the first place?

well its minnesota that elected him I lived there for 20 years (my whole life almost) and as long as you have a moderate view and seem trust worthy you get elected speaks alot about pawlenty.

Response to Alex Jones Debunked 2010-11-29 21:47:00

At 11/29/10 07:59 PM, RightWingGamer wrote: I would like to nominate this post for admission into the hall of fame for the best posts on the NGBBS. It brilliantly analyzes the mind of a conspiracy theorist in hilarious satirical form. AVA, you and I often disagree on this board, but I think everyone here can agree that this is one hell of a post!

I thank you muchly. Nice to know there's always some common ground out there.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature