00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I just missed a stabbing

342 Views | 7 Replies

I just missed a stabbing 2001-08-15 02:33:04

I get to school at 2:00 pm and at the corner was a classmate, the security guard, and a crackwhore (I think I saw her running around the park half naked last week). The guy from my class said "you just missed it, someone was just stabbed" I was somewhat rattled when the crackwhore came up to me, revealing a cut in here left breast (I could see some of the fat, ewww). "ya, he cut me real bad that asshole." Then some guy walks by and she says "and he was also part of it, ASSHOLE!" She was starting to get in my personnel space so I said "Well, that looks pretty bad, good luck with that" and left to eat my McDonalds food which by the way was very tasty.

I just missed a stabbing

Response to I just missed a stabbing 2001-08-15 02:35:43

hmm....sounds like fun...Mc E DEE's and fat in a cut..mmmmmm

Response to I just missed a stabbing 2001-08-15 02:42:17

i stabbed her

Response to I just missed a stabbing 2001-08-15 02:45:58

At 8/15/01 02:42 AM, DiscoStuart wrote: i stabbed her

Are you her DiscoPimp?

Response to I just missed a stabbing 2001-08-15 02:51:58

At 8/15/01 02:33 AM, Pants01 wrote: I get to school at 2:00 pm and at the corner was a classmate, the security guard, and a crackwhore (I think I saw her running around the park half naked last week). The guy from my class said "you just missed it, someone was just stabbed" I was somewhat rattled when the crackwhore came up to me, revealing a cut in here left breast (I could see some of the fat, ewww). "ya, he cut me real bad that asshole." Then some guy walks by and she says "and he was also part of it, ASSHOLE!" She was starting to get in my personnel space so I said "Well, that looks pretty bad, good luck with that" and left to eat my McDonalds food which by the way was very tasty.

Damn. That is really weird. What food did you get? I always get my happy meal. I get toys *joy*

Response to I just missed a stabbing 2001-08-15 02:58:31

At 8/15/01 02:51 AM, __VdIbV__ wrote:
At 8/15/01 02:33 AM, Pants01 wrote: I get to school at 2:00 pm and at the corner was a classmate, the security guard, and a crackwhore (I think I saw her running around the park half naked last week). The guy from my class said "you just missed it, someone was just stabbed" I was somewhat rattled when the crackwhore came up to me, revealing a cut in here left breast (I could see some of the fat, ewww). "ya, he cut me real bad that asshole." Then some guy walks by and she says "and he was also part of it, ASSHOLE!" She was starting to get in my personnel space so I said "Well, that looks pretty bad, good luck with that" and left to eat my McDonalds food which by the way was very tasty.
Damn. That is really weird. What food did you get? I always get my happy meal. I get toys *joy*

I got to start getting happy meals again.

Response to I just missed a stabbing 2001-08-15 03:01:52

Dude, that sucks!! I remember as a senior in high school, I missed a huge fight during B-Lunch, in which I was in Photojournalism. The person was pile drived to the cement and the amublance came and happened in front of everyone inside the cafeteria. The person who was pile drived was a Senior at the time and started the fight with a junior.

Response to I just missed a stabbing 2001-08-15 03:03:24

i was like, SHANK