00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Peglay's little art thread.

10,725 Views | 89 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2013-11-26 04:49:17

mr. vagina face

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2013-11-26 07:56:08

At 11/26/13 04:49 AM, Peglay wrote: mr. vagina face

You're one ugly motherfucker

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-01-14 10:03:07

random shit i drew while drunk, took maybe 15 minutes

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-01-14 10:36:35

At 1/14/14 10:03 AM, Peglay wrote: random shit i drew while drunk, took maybe 15 minutes

Such awesome! So future! Much tech.
Many violence. WOW!
lol. MechaDoge.

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-02-03 09:18:11

Getting the hang of PS, im still a noob and cant use brushes to save my life but hey at least im making progress.

Heres a quick TMNT sketch i did, might draw the rest of the gang if i find the time... Hope ya like it.

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-02-03 11:15:14

also Don, the stoner skater.

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-02-03 11:52:44

At 2/3/14 11:15 AM, Peglay wrote: also Don, the stoner skater.

I like these redesigns of the Turtles a lot. Especially how you capture their character with the outfit, facial expression and pose. Would be great if you manage to do all of them. But Michelangelo is the orange one, isn't he?

BBS Signature

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-02-03 12:03:04

At 2/3/14 11:52 AM, Luwano wrote:
At 2/3/14 11:15 AM, Peglay wrote: also Don, the stoner skater.
I like these redesigns of the Turtles a lot. Especially how you capture their character with the outfit, facial expression and pose. Would be great if you manage to do all of them. But Michelangelo is the orange one, isn't he?

Yeah i fucked up, that should say Mikey instead of Don but im glad you like it :D

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-02-03 13:57:39

super quick leo sketch, was too lazy to color it properly

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-02-04 11:05:48

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-02-04 14:53:41

At 2/4/14 11:05 AM, Peglay wrote: Heres all of em http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/peglay/tmnt

Donatello does machines

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-02-28 04:41:19

shitty pixel art

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-04-28 14:59:36

made this crappy thing for pico day. http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/peglay/pico-day-20xx

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-05-25 17:17:35

Olly Moss inspired batman fanart. Hope ya like it.

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-05-25 17:29:09

At 2/28/14 04:41 AM, Peglay wrote: shitty pixel art

Oh you.. Stop being a little attention whore! The picture looks great :D..

I also love the batman picture!! It looks like something ripped from comic book..

the lord of our savior. el christio

BBS Signature

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-05-25 17:41:19

At 5/25/14 05:29 PM, rendibsivad wrote:

I also love the batman picture!! It looks like something ripped from comic book..

Haha glad you like it, ti would have looked better if i wasnt forced to use the mouse

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-06-25 15:21:51

wip doodle for Robot Day, my tablet is so fucked up its a strugle to draw anything...
also fucking hair, i hate drawing hair :(

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-06-26 13:58:39

update, still need to add darker shades and im not that happy with the lips

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-06-26 16:39:37

At 5/25/14 05:29 PM, rendibsivad wrote:

Just wanted to say I also really like your pixel ninja and Batman picture. You've got some pretty cool stuff man, keep it up!

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-07-02 09:12:46

I set up a Redbubble account and i have a few designs up, if you guys like em and buy one id appreciate it alot, i promise i wont spend all the money on drugs :D

Peglay on Redbubble

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-09-25 14:31:00

quick and random soldier drawings made in like 20min

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-11-17 08:16:28

Havent been drawing alot lately, mostly because i dont have time and my tablet is broken, but i did make a few quick doodles
Heres an old random sketch i did after seeing the guardians of the galaxy

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2014-11-17 08:26:57

drew this in like 20 min for a friend, its Zac from LoL

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2016-03-11 12:58:30

Hello there Art forum peeps, long time no post.

I took a little (almost a year and a half) hiatus from art and boy oh boy has it made me rusty.
But recently ive been aproached to do a few commissions and it has kickstarted my urge to draw once again.
So here are just a few random sketches, i've always prefered digital to traditional art so drawing with a pencil has been a great learning experience.

This one was a work in progress till i spilled coffee all over it and ruined it...

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2016-03-11 13:00:50

this was a qucik 15min Harley sketch, think i made her look too psychotic

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2016-03-11 13:05:27

another sketch i did while waaaaay too drunk

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2016-03-11 13:06:42

this is an old one, last thing i made before my tablet broke

At 3/11/16 12:58 PM, Peglay wrote: Hello there Art forum peeps, long time no post.

Yoo! Welcome back! :D

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2016-03-11 13:15:41

this is a sketch for a commission that i'm currently working on, i might redo the whole thing, not quite happy with her face.

i got alot more of just random sketches that i dont feel like posting, maybe some other time :D

Response to Peglay's little art thread. 2016-03-11 13:28:34

At 3/11/16 01:15 PM, Peglay wrote: this is a sketch for a commission that i'm currently working on, i might redo the whole thing, not quite happy with her face.

i got alot more of just random sketches that i dont feel like posting, maybe some other time :D

Great way to come back to your thread and to the forums generally. Nice work. Welcome back!

BBS Signature