00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Brando225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The "Omtish" Rebellion

793 Views | 2 Replies

The "Omtish" Rebellion 2010-08-24 12:58:31

I know I'm not the only one who is sick to the teeth of this word! This unfathomably irritating word that's circulating Negrounds like a rash! It's a fad, it's a wanna-be meme, it's got to stop.

"Funk" Me Sideways!

Response to The "Omtish" Rebellion 2010-08-24 13:09:37

You have a point, but because it's a fad in birth, I think the initiators will do whatever they can to make sure the word has spread across Newgrounds. I know what they want is a reaction, but it's not like there's nothing we can do, I know there're loads of people who are really pissed off with it. It could be like that whole thing on 4chan with Wapanese being replaced Weaboo, could we ban the word? I mean, moderators have the power to ban users, we have power in numbers, if we just speak up!

"Funk" Me Sideways!

Response to The "Omtish" Rebellion 2010-08-24 13:13:17

Starting an anti-club isn't really gonna help. This is exactly the kind of reaction that they want.

If you see anyone spamming 'omtish' on the forums, contact a moderator and he'll sort it out. If they're spamming your userpage with it, just ban the users and delete the comments.

That's about all you can do and I'm sure the spammers will get tired of it at some point and give it up.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature