00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help finding a game 2010-08-18 15:18:28

Can anyone tell me what game this is, I want to play it again.

It was a 2d platform shooting game, cartoon-ish and colorful. The audio and/or music was comprised mostly if not entirely of silly noises presumably voiced by the creator of the game. You shot at small cute looking animals enemies that would randomly spawn on a fixed area map with a few platforms. Every now and then a much bigger cute-ish animal enemy would appear. Some or all of the enemies fired small projectiles like leaves. You gained exp as you gunned down more animal enemies and when you 'leveled' (i don't think that's what it said when it happened) you could choose a different gun. With each subsequent gun choice you followed a tree meaning you could only choose guns that had lines coming from the gun you currently had and you could only choose a gun that was down from your current gun. I can't remember exactly what your character looked like, he might have been wearing a top hat. Some of the end gun choices were completely absurd like a boat that you carried that dropped mines if I remember correctly.

Response to Help finding a game 2010-08-18 15:37:54

Are you sure you aren't getting two mixed up? One part sounds like http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/45 2123 whereas another sounds like... I don't know...

Response to Help finding a game 2010-08-18 17:16:48

Response to Help finding a game 2010-08-18 17:37:40

Yes that is the game I was thinking of thank you!