00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[prototype] Self-destructing tanks?

1,789 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Today I was trying to get all the achievements on prototype but got bored. I went to Dr. Raglands morgue and turned it into a safehouse with all my hijacked guns tanks and helicopters. One time when I got in a tank it said press x to self destruct. i didnt try it but i didnt know it was in the game! cant figure out how to do it again and pressing x alone does not work. thought it would be funny to try is all.

Have steam? Add me

BBS Signature

Response to [prototype] Self-destructing tanks? 2010-06-18 00:10:45

At 6/17/10 11:16 PM, solarflare67 wrote: Today I was trying to get all the achievements on prototype but got bored. I went to Dr. Raglands morgue and turned it into a safehouse with all my hijacked guns tanks and helicopters. One time when I got in a tank it said press x to self destruct. i didnt try it but i didnt know it was in the game! cant figure out how to do it again and pressing x alone does not work. thought it would be funny to try is all.

I haven't played Prototype in quite a while, but my guess is that it's something you can do when the tank gets low in health. You might just be able to self destruct it, and some pre-programmed action takes place where you jump out at the last second or something.

You could try looking on Youtube to see if it's true, it sounds remarkable enough for someone to have made a video about it.

Response to [prototype] Self-destructing tanks? 2010-06-18 03:28:34

Never really noticed that before unless it was some ability you were supposed to unlock that I never got around to getting.

Sig by Maximus

BBS Signature

Response to [prototype] Self-destructing tanks? 2010-06-18 03:32:32

At 6/18/10 12:10 AM, Kaizerwolf wrote:
At 6/17/10 11:16 PM, solarflare67 wrote:
I haven't played Prototype in quite a while, but my guess is that it's something you can do when the tank gets low in health. You might just be able to self destruct it, and some pre-programmed action takes place where you jump out at the last second or something.

You could try looking on Youtube to see if it's true, it sounds remarkable enough for someone to have made a video about it.

no like a button command in front of my face! well i guess i should look it up. thanks anyway.

Have steam? Add me

BBS Signature

Response to [prototype] Self-destructing tanks? 2015-10-02 18:23:58

At 6/17/10 11:16 PM, TheLavaMuffin wrote: Today I was trying to get all the achievements on prototype but got bored. I went to Dr. Raglands morgue and turned it into a safehouse with all my hijacked guns tanks and helicopters. One time when I got in a tank it said press x to self destruct. i didnt try it but i didnt know it was in the game! cant figure out how to do it again and pressing x alone does not work. thought it would be funny to try is all.

If you try to exit the tank when you cant stand on top of it, you get the option to blow it up.