00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

EP-cover, who's up for it?

580 Views | 4 Replies

EP-cover, who's up for it? 2010-06-10 21:42:28

Hey guys, what up?
As some of you may know I play in a band called the executive (check us out at our myspace) and we are about to release our first EP (wich is a CD with five songs on it, for those who didn't knew) in late november 2010.
We're still looking for someone who can make us a cover for our EP and since the artists here in Belgium most of the time make really crappy covers, we decided to ask here.

We have some money to pay you, but not much. So if someone is up to do it for free (of course we'd sent you our songs for free) we would be really really gracefull.

We don't have any special requests how the cover should look, except that it should match with our music (so please listen to our myspace first). You can sent me a message or just answer here, I'll check this topic out as much as I can.

Response to EP-cover, who's up for it? 2010-06-10 21:47:43

Oh and we're not planning on asking much money for the EP. We're going to hand it out for free, so don't feel like we're ripping you of by asking this :-).

Response to EP-cover, who's up for it? 2010-06-10 21:55:37

Please repost your request in the Art Request thread.
It keeps everything neat and tidy, and your request is more likely to be answered.

Response to EP-cover, who's up for it? 2010-06-10 21:58:50

At 6/10/10 09:55 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Please repost your request in the Art Request thread.
It keeps everything neat and tidy, and your request is more likely to be answered

Oké, I'm sorry I didn't knew there was an art request thread.

Response to EP-cover, who's up for it? 2010-06-10 22:02:03

At 6/10/10 09:58 PM, Lieven wrote: Oké, I'm sorry I didn't knew there was an art request thread.

No worries, just looking out for your interests =)