00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Software Discussion Thread.

624 Views | 2 Replies

Software Discussion Thread. 2010-05-09 01:14:03

Note: I could have sworn I saw a thread like this, but after countless searching, I have found nothing of the sort. If you can search better than me, please supply a link and then leave this to be locked. Just wanted to clear that up first.

Welcome to the Software Discussion Thread.

This was originally created about a week ago - without a picture. I figured one wouldn't be needed for such a thread, but it was. So here we are a week later with the software and hardware discussion thread.

Just a thread for you to post what you are currently using, why you are using it, and so on. Feel free to post pictures of your software or hardware, prices, and give it a personal review. This is a thread for people looking to ask what they are considering buying, and getting advice from others with similar hardware. This includes scanners, tablets, digital pens, and so on. If your a natural artist, you can discuss pencils and so on also.

Just general equipment discussion in short.

When first posting in this thread, try to give a run down of what your currently using. Just so people can ask you directly what you think of your equipment and so on. A personal touch is a good touch. So things such as price range in your currency, brand name, type name, style, etc. Just the fundamentals of the hardware. Posting a picture of your equipment with your first post wouldn't hurt either.

I'm currently looking to buy some new hardware actually. A tablet that is. Any recommendations? I need something in the lower price range, not dramatically low, but not $600+ or anything either. So any ideas in that department would be appreciated.

Discuss.

Software Discussion Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Software Discussion Thread. 2010-05-09 01:15:48

Response to Software Discussion Thread. 2010-05-09 02:52:10

At 5/9/10 01:15 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: You mean this thread?

Obviously that's for HARDware not SOFTware. Maybe you meant this thread or this one?

Here's a good website that might be relevant.

Look at my art!

BBS Signature