00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Slyyduck's Art

662 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-28 23:17:36

Joined recently. I was hoping to get some feed back on my only two decent works that I've submitted. I'm hoping to get more work done in the near future. Both were done completely on Paint.Net without a tablet, sadly enough. Constructive criticism would be appreciated.

Slyyduck's Art

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-28 23:19:17

Next one:

Slyyduck's Art

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-28 23:19:51

not bad, it seems like you have a very simplistic style going on.
Although this seems appeasing, I do hope you have some variation in your work.
Please post more.

Also since your new around here be sure to note that we have additional rules from the rest of the BBS. I hope to see you around more as time passes

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-29 06:57:45

I really like the second picture. Its a pretty cool view. I'm wondering if you might be able to do more on a program other than paint

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-29 08:34:01

i like the one with the bird, you did a good job on that one

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-29 12:29:46

At 3/28/10 11:19 PM, Slyyduck wrote: Next one:

Is that a penis and a heart I see? Or is it a clown hat? I'm hoping it's really there and not my blocked childhood trauma memories resurfacing...

BBS Signature

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-29 16:28:50

At 3/29/10 12:29 PM, Spiddles wrote:
At 3/28/10 11:19 PM, Slyyduck wrote: Next one:
Is that a penis and a heart I see? Or is it a clown hat? I'm hoping it's really there and not my blocked childhood trauma memories resurfacing...

Ahaa! It's not a penis. I suppose I didn't make it clear. It's supposed to be a Santa hat. I drew this, this past Christmas and decided to add that.

I'm working on something right now to say I have more. The process is treading slowly however. It should be less 'simplistic' depending on where you draw the line. I'm hoping I can put it up tomorrow maybe? I'm somewhat of a perfectionist so it takes me awhile longer.

I've been wishing to get photoshop or some other worth a crap program so I can go outside my 'Paint.Net boundaries'.

Thanks for the feedback though. I'll take it all into consideration.

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-29 19:15:06

that's pretty awesome for something done on paint without a tablet...

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-30 00:13:53

My whole 1-2 day sumbission plan is out the window. I don't have time to do this that quick but I will however hopefully get something done by the end of this week. All next week is spring break for me and seeing as how I'm too poor to go on vacation xD, I'm gonna be here working on stuff so prepare to see my work.

I hope you few stick around to see my art whenever it gets finished. Sorry for the delay. Time is just bein' a ho.

Response to Slyyduck's Art 2010-03-30 04:52:50

I like it; keep up the good work.

I'M AN ATHEIST LOL.