00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Masturbation, sex, and blindness.

6,162 Views | 49 Replies

Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:16:35

Now, we all know that too much masturbation can lead to loss of vision. My question is, why does masturbation have this affect when sex does not? Or DOES sex lead to blindless? I don't know.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:18:14

Every part of that was incorrect, sir.

> z0r. (Random, and possibly NSFW.)

> Sig by lopas1.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:19:07

No part of that was incorrect, sir.

hello

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:20:52

wtf are you talking about?

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:20:53

Some parts may have been incorrect, sir.

HUGS AND KISSES

This signature has been done by the incredibly sexy Donut.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:21:25

At 3/8/10 09:19 PM, wreckages wrote: No part of that was incorrect, sir.

Hey, stop that.

> z0r. (Random, and possibly NSFW.)

> Sig by lopas1.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:21:28

What bodily orfice did you pull this information from?

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:23:37

At 3/8/10 09:21 PM, Grimfenix wrote: Hey, stop that.

Take THAT, society!

hello

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:24:06

At 3/8/10 09:21 PM, JoshuaKidder wrote: What bodily orfice did you pull this information from?

His name is emo kid,

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:24:47

I heard somewhere that masturbation can cause blindness. Is that true?

I have never heard of sex causing blindness. Can it?

IF by and chance, masturbation can cause blindness, and sex cannot, I am asking WHY.

Simple enough?

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:25:18

haha very funny. I see what your saying, and i assume you know this already since everybody has said it already but it's not true.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:25:34

My personal scientific opinion is that you should stop cuming in your eyes.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:25:35

Don't listen to everything your mom tells you. If masturbation caused blindness, so would vasectomies. The reason they say it causes blindness is because semen contains nutrients that could cause blindness if you had a deficiency of them, but you couldn't lose enough of those nutrients from sperm to go blind even if you cut the "boys" off.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:27:46

At 3/8/10 09:25 PM, platypuspwn wrote: Don't listen to everything your mom tells you.

Actually, I got that from an EVEN LESS reliable source: the interwebz.

If masturbation caused blindness, so would vasectomies. The reason they say it causes blindness is because semen contains nutrients that could cause blindness if you had a deficiency of them, but you couldn't lose enough of those nutrients from sperm to go blind even if you cut the "boys" off.

So, if I (hypothetically of course, trolls) jacked off 20 times every day, I couldn't go blind because of it?

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:29:38

At 3/8/10 09:24 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote: I heard somewhere that masturbation can cause blindness. Is that true?

IF by and chance, masturbation can cause blindness, and sex cannot, I am asking WHY.

Simple enough?

Self masturbation causes blindness, simply because when you have an erection, it is caused by a restriction in your blood vessels in your genitals, as your hand gestures how it does during masturbation, this causes the vessels and muscles to somewhat "bounce" up and down, until eventually you ejaculate. As you should know, ejaculationis caused by this pressure, well, it works in the opposite direction too. The pressure in your vessels shoots UP your body at a faster rate than the ejaculation would, unfortunately, it shoots straight to your head (reason behind why you'd feel dizzy during prolonged masturbation, too). and eventually the pressures too much and your eye socket simply pops.

Sex does not cause this because the pressure and impact is spread across the body with more surface level, and your body tends to move faster during masturbation than sex.

The more you know.

hello

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:31:05

At 3/8/10 09:27 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote:
At 3/8/10 09:25 PM, platypuspwn wrote: Don't listen to everything your mom tells you.
Actually, I got that from an EVEN LESS reliable source: the interwebz.

If masturbation caused blindness, so would vasectomies. The reason they say it causes blindness is because semen contains nutrients that could cause blindness if you had a deficiency of them, but you couldn't lose enough of those nutrients from sperm to go blind even if you cut the "boys" off.
So, if I (hypothetically of course, trolls) jacked off 20 times every day, I couldn't go blind because of it?

Well, if you did 1. Your dong would probably go raw. 2. You would probably start having dry orgasms at about 10. 3. No you wouldn't go blind, raw penis is pretty much the worst that would happen, but even that only takes like a week to heal.

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:42:06

At 3/8/10 09:29 PM, wreckages wrote:
Self masturbation causes blindness, simply because when you have an erection, it is caused by a restriction in your blood vessels in your genitals, as your hand gestures how it does during masturbation, this causes the vessels and muscles to somewhat "bounce" up and down, until eventually you ejaculate. As you should know, ejaculationis caused by this pressure, well, it works in the opposite direction too. The pressure in your vessels shoots UP your body at a faster rate than the ejaculation would, unfortunately, it shoots straight to your head (reason behind why you'd feel dizzy during prolonged masturbation, too). and eventually the pressures too much and your eye socket simply pops. Sex does not cause this because the pressure and impact is spread across the body with more surface level, and your body tends to move faster during masturbation than sex.

Okay, that seems resonable enough. Incredibly painful, but it sounds like a logical explanation.

At 3/8/10 09:31 PM, platypuspwn wrote:
Well, if you did 1. Your dong would probably go raw. 2. You would probably start having dry orgasms at about 10. 3. No you wouldn't go blind, raw penis is pretty much the worst that would happen, but even that only takes like a week to heal.

That also seems pretty logical. I could see why he would think that.

So, now I just have one more question for all of you newgrounders out there on the BBS.........

WHICH FUCKING PERSON DO I LISTEN TO!!!!!

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:42:20

Apparently, that's a myth, just like hairy palms.

See

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:44:20

At 3/8/10 09:42 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote: Okay, that seems resonable enough. Incredibly painful, but it sounds like a logical explanation.

It's not exactly painful, losing your sight just gives you a little'pop' in your head

Which perfectly truthful and scientfic explanation sounds most reasonable to you?

hello

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:48:19

At 3/8/10 09:44 PM, wreckages wrote:
At 3/8/10 09:42 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote: Okay, that seems resonable enough. Incredibly painful, but it sounds like a logical explanation.
It's not exactly painful, losing your sight just gives you a little'pop' in your head

So, when the 'pop' happens, do I go COMPLETELY blind, or a little each time?

Which perfectly truthful and scientfic explanation sounds most reasonable to you?

I have no idea. They both make good arguments.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:50:00

what?!?! i never heard of that?!?!? i masturbate all the time and i have 20/20 vision..

can ou find the missing letter??? ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:52:08

Cus masturbation is for ugly fuckers who don't deserve to live and sex is awesome

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:54:04

What the fuck, the forums are infested by 14 year old emos that think masturbation makes you fucking blind!

I'm out.

For today >.>

Play my epic RPG - The Awakening - and your life will change forever!

... but I'm legally obligated not to say that.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:55:25

At 3/8/10 09:25 PM, F4Alt wrote: My personal scientific opinion is that you should stop cuming in your eyes.

I <3 it.
^Thread winner.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 21:55:49

I read if you go over 1,000 you get blurred vision and eye floaters : so i hear

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 22:00:28

At 3/8/10 09:16 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote: Now, we all know that too much masturbation can lead to loss of vision. My question is, why does masturbation have this affect when sex does not? Or DOES sex lead to blindless? I don't know.

no son you should go to college so I can%uFEFF fuck your mom

OHGAWD

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 22:01:35

Man, my eye sockets would be screeching demons by now!

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 22:49:39

At 3/8/10 09:58 PM, RoboJesus wrote: I love when people don't recognize a troll.

Not trolling, just stupid.

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 22:56:30

At 3/8/10 09:24 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote: I heard somewhere that masturbation can cause blindness. Is that true?

Simple enough?

Masturbation does not cause blindness. It has been disproven. People think it can because semen has some vitamins in it and the release of them would somehow make them blind. But in the end it's all bullshit.

Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature

Response to Masturbation, sex, and blindness. 2010-03-08 23:13:15

At 3/8/10 09:27 PM, xXShortEmoKidXx wrote: So, if I (hypothetically of course, trolls) jacked off 20 times every day, I couldn't go blind because of it?

Your body requires nutrients to make all that sperm, so no, you won't go blind but your health will suffer.
Twice a day with a healthy diet will work out just fine.

Taste the rainbow.

BBS Signature