00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1Her0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Man In The Fedora Hat

953 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Man In The Fedora Hat 2010-03-01 01:03:27

This is a collaborative story preformed by the writing forum's own users. The story came from Josh-B's thread The Never Ending Story. This thing is a bit slow and not so well written at the beginning parts in my opinion, however this is just because the thread was slow to get off the ground at first.

So I give to you The Writing forum's first ever Collaborative Effort:

The Man In The Fedora Hat

Before you click away there are a couple (well, more but who's counting? <.< >.>) notes:

One, It is A VERY VERY LONG read. This is nothing you can breeze over in under five minutes and is broken down into twelve chapters.

Second, this is merely my version of the story, I say this because I personally edited and revised it and so might have cut out a part only I didn't like. For the full unedited edition please use the first link and check around page 3 to 5. There, HeroDan took the liberty of compiling each and every post so there is 0 amounts of editing.

Third, The link to the PDF file is completely safe, but hey, come on it's me, I wouldn't ever even think of giving you a link I even thought was unsafe.

And Finally, I would like to say that it was a tremendous experience working with the users of Newgrounds to create a story of this caliber. It fun to write and even fun to revise and edit it. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything. This was impossibly fun and shows just what people can do when they put their heads together.

Credits are on the last page.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to The Man In The Fedora Hat 2010-03-01 07:54:18

i wanted to go with the name "Up in Smoke" but this works too.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature

Response to The Man In The Fedora Hat 2010-03-01 17:29:34

Sig done by LifeStream

BBS Signature

Response to The Man In The Fedora Hat 2010-03-01 22:42:52

YAY!! Awesome story! I love how Newgrounds has allowed us all, many complete strangers to come together, united by a common interest to create a very entertaining story! Congrats to everyone!

Response to The Man In The Fedora Hat 2010-03-02 04:19:53

I feel that this is mocking me.

Response to The Man In The Fedora Hat 2010-03-02 20:20:59

In case any interested parties have not noticed this yet, the story has been added to Ass-Crumb's Writing Forum Library. So great job kids, I suppose.

Response to The Man In The Fedora Hat 2010-03-03 23:21:43

Yippee, I'm a precedent

:U