00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Joshsouza's Writings

776 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Joshsouza's Writings 2010-03-01 00:59:29

I guess it is time to pull out my first writing thread so here is some poem that just came out of nowhere.

I was walking down the street
Then I got some happy feet
Danc'in and Pran'cin all over the street
I got such a beat
They removed my feet

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!

Response to Joshsouza's Writings 2010-03-08 20:00:51

I guess it is time to update this thread that no one bu me has posted in so here is my script for the first web comic I am going to make called Pill-O-w about a pillow that tries to get in touch with the world with his actual intelligence.

One night in a little boy's bedroom, Pillow is sick of being in there and having the kids face on his head so he uses all of his strength and pulls out of the bed. THUD! Went the boy's head and the pillow flew out of the bedroom but fell all the way down the stairs until he got to the door that was surprisingly open and he got out. Pillow looked outside for the first time other than the boy's sleep-overs and knew that he would kind him soon so he gathered up some wheels and didn't know what to do until a gust of wind blew him across the asphalt long enough to get to the gas station near the boy's house.

The owner was still awake and didn't know what the heck that pillow was doing out here so he went over and looked at him, confused. Pill-O-w broke the silence by saying "hello?" and the owner freaked out wondering what that was it he saw some face on the pillow. "Yeah, I am smart and stuff and I want to show the world that I am smart and Pillows shouldn't just be used for heads at night."
"Umm, I am sorry but I can't help you here, but I can give you a motor to get you going faster and some gas." said the owner (He's stupid)

So Pill-O-w was ready to go and left and the owner thought what just happened in this monstrosity.

END OF COMIC 1

Yeah, It sounds pretty bad but I will get it done. Most of my comics probably aren't gonna be daily but I will put them in a blog post here every time I finish one and put the whole thing on my website.

Need a Review? Go to Review Request Club

Also please look at my art!