00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Whats the point of love?

4,042 Views | 64 Replies

Response to Whats the point of love? 2010-03-01 19:30:50

At 3/1/10 07:25 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: It makes you feel happy and enjoy being with them. Of course when it breaks apart which is a high possibility in all love it hurts deeply though if you indeed were very emotionally attached.

And what that shows is how capable humans are of compassion. To feel such a sense of loss must mean there was something there to be lost.

And besides, a world without love would be a shit world indeed.

Response to Whats the point of love? 2010-03-02 07:18:55

At 3/1/10 07:21 PM, Evark wrote: Why does something need a purpose to validate its existence?

cause else its just wasting resources (mental or physical) and should be destroyed

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the point of love? 2010-03-02 08:37:09

At 2/28/10 11:21 PM, Damien wrote: Love is there to taunt people like you.

The Original Poster just got owned...

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Whats the point of love? 2010-03-02 10:44:44

You can't really look for it, the only thing you can do is just kind of make yourself more available. You know, talk with more people and shit, get out there. Maybe fuck a broad or two. Hell, I'm not saying that I've found it or anything, I'm only 18, but I'm sure the opportunity will present itself one day and I'm just theoretically hangin' out until that day comes.

So just chill :) Things get resolved with time.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Whats the point of love? 2010-03-02 11:09:28

At 3/1/10 07:21 PM, Evark wrote: Why does something need a purpose to validate its existence?

Because if something has no purpose, then there is no reason for it to exist. In regards to what someone else said about how love is about making babies, I like to think that we are taking all loving relationships into account, such as family love and love for friends, so love isn't all about sex, you know.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock