00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ScarletSentinel just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Tragic Tale

908 Views | 5 Replies

A Tragic Tale 2010-02-08 15:19:53

well newgrounds, i feel as though i have to share this with you. this morning i woke up with one thing on my mind. The BBS. Oh how much i wanted to post there. In fact i had such a hard on for the BBS that my pants burst into flames right as i opened my computer.

Naturally i freaked out and jumped up. My roommate ran over and tried to pound out the flame but that hurt like hell and did not help. So then he grabbed a cup of water we had sitting around and threw it at my now almost completely flames pants. Unfournatly for me the cup was full of gasoline and not water. So now all my clothes were on fire.

Then i got the idea to take off all the flaming clothes. So i did. But the second they hit the floor the whole room burst into flames. So we ran out of the room. As luck would have it the hot Swedish volleyball team was touring all the dorms and they were all in our hall. It only took them about three seconds to notice my tiny penis and they all started pointing a laughing. Out of shame i slunk back into my room.

then i remembered the room was on fire. So with my final breath as i burned to death i cursed Newgrounds. After all it was my desire to visit it that caused my demise. So now BBS community i have cursed and will haunt you all

Also 1000 post.

Response to A Tragic Tale 2010-02-08 16:41:50

Weak, dude. You stole my whole flaming pants thing

A Tragic Tale

Response to A Tragic Tale 2010-02-08 17:35:45

congratz on the 1000 posts

cool story, bro

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to A Tragic Tale 2010-02-08 17:38:07

Congrats on 100th post.
That is all.

Response to A Tragic Tale 2010-02-08 17:39:30

At 2/8/10 04:12 PM, PrawDuhJee wrote: Your mom made my pants burst into fire.

you like old women?

Response to A Tragic Tale 2010-02-08 17:43:28

Cool story =) Congrats on your 1000th.

(Quick question, do people always do really cool post on their 1000 one? PM me)