00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Visitors to Earth

2,139 Views | 28 Replies

Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 20:20:10

With the rebirth of "V", it got me thinking what if one day earth did encounter "visitors" an alien race that just wanted to see what our planet was like....no secret agenda, just a bunch of alien tourists. Do you think that we would accept it and just let them look around or do you think because of our nature we would second guess them? or try and find a fault with them?

Do you think it's possible that there is a race out there just like ours?.....no kind of higher intelligence just the same as us

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 20:23:39

If there where visitors to earth ( there could have already been :O ) We would never know about it because the goverment would cart the aliens off to the secret reaserch labs and any people involved would encounter unfortunite situations before they could spread the word,

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 20:37:11

I think that if suddenly Aliens came down from the heavens in giant flying saucers there would be a little bit of a breakdown in communication. Either the national guard would be called out, or something like that.

Now, if they suddenly opened their doors to their spacecraft, with ominous beams of light showing through the cracks, and then walked out looking like white guys with Hawaiian shirts on, I think there'd be a wtf moment for all the people of the Earth.

I think that Humans as a whole would be more surprised to see aliens that were similar to us than anything otherwise. A lot of people still envision aliens as the big eyed tiny bodied green bastards that anally probe people.

Captain Diabetes is BACK.

L.O.E.D - E-Mail

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 20:40:01

Maybe I would only care if I they were sexy aliens.

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 20:57:42

At 2/3/10 08:37 PM, ApotheosisLost wrote: I think that Humans as a whole would be more surprised to see aliens that were similar to us than anything otherwise. A lot of people still envision aliens as the big eyed tiny bodied green bastards that anally probe people.

Exactly i mean what would be so different about thinking "aliens" look, act like us i mean seriously whose not to say that they even evolved the same we that we did.....and even to some degree possibly have similar beliefs that we do....religious beliefs and otherwise

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 21:03:30

I think that we would definitely be skeptical, a lot of people cannot trust people from other countries more or less people from another world. Though of course the visitors in V got away with it because their leader is smoking hot.

Credit goes to ChrisLovejoy for this spectacularly spooky sig! [Go fab to fight against breast cancer! For the sake of titties everywhere!]

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 21:04:44

Fuckin' Protheans man.

FUCK!

thanks to Exige2009 for the first sig, and PabMo for the current one, Sorry Exige, this one is just more of what I am looking for.

Whats the matter girls?

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 21:23:05

We would probably try and kill them right off the bat because we would think they were trying to kill us.

Who's your warden, baby?

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 21:28:52

If they had the same intelligence as us, they probably wouldn't have made it here.

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 21:30:59

There would be some that approved of the aliens, some that opposed them, and some that didn't care. It will be the same as any other issue we have.

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 21:34:54

At 2/3/10 08:20 PM, FoAngel wrote: With the rebirth of "V", it got me thinking what if one day earth did encounter "visitors" an alien race that just wanted to see what our planet was like....no secret agenda, just a bunch of alien tourists. Do you think that we would accept it and just let them look around or do you think because of our nature we would second guess them? or try and find a fault with them?

Do you think it's possible that there is a race out there just like ours?.....no kind of higher intelligence just the same as us

The U.S. Government actually has a plan for such an occasion, they end up cuffing the alien and Quarentining them... or something like that XD

Unarguable rebuttal^

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 22:01:11

Well maybe, maybe not

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 22:02:33

Or perhaps the aliens are already visiting here on our planet and are disguised as humans asdhfalsdj ROSWELL 19947 CRASH COULD YOU BE REAL.

jk

Visitors to Earth

asdf

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-03 22:04:01

At 2/3/10 10:02 PM, wtfyourface wrote:

asdf

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 03:43:16

the world has around been introduced to visitors. It's been so long they're not really considered visitors anymore. You would never know if you seen one. Google "reptilians"

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 03:44:50

ring ring ring ring ring bannana phone

what are we talking about?

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 03:47:38

At 2/3/10 08:20 PM, FoAngel wrote: what if one day earth did encounter "visitors" an alien race that just wanted to see what our planet was like....no secret agenda, just a bunch of alien tourists.

Yeah... "what if"...

Don't worry. We're just here for the buffet special.

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 13:30:14

The Americans would shoot them with nukes before they got to say a word.

Sig made by SuspiciousPenguin

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 13:39:37

The 100 cyborg clones would like to inform NG that there are indeed aliens on planet Earth, they reside in secrets resorts under the earth's crust, NASA helps make the resorts look as much as earth as possible.
Mummy and Daddy are so helpful to humans.

Fear Me! "You are a government organization designed to monitor the NG BBS. you hide behind your smiles but there is something very sinister about you, oh yes." - DragonFyre9

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 13:50:10

"E.T phone home"
"Get your own fucking phone."

Animator/Artist for hire.

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 14:11:10

It's possible to have aliens that look like us. If they came from a planet similar to ours then they'll probably be built in a similar way.

|| Audio || Art ||

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 14:18:57

That makes sense.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 15:05:44

If any living creature from any other planet landed here, the government would kill them, guaranteed.

Current PC: Ryzen 5 3600x, Corsair H100i, 16GB RAM, RX 580 Nitro +

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 15:11:14

At 2/3/10 08:40 PM, NeverHundred wrote: Maybe I would only care if I they were sexy aliens.

You're absolutely right. Aliens being sexy or not is a difference with far importance than you not being able to fuck or even hit on anything if you're dead and killed by them.

Would be some bummer irony if you were killed by sexy aliens and fail to hit on them in the process.

Join chat | In Obscurity Forever.| Least noticed user '13? Vote for me!

Sig by Me.

BBS Signature

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-04 15:52:36

At 2/4/10 02:11 PM, DzGuy wrote: It's possible to have aliens that look like us. If they came from a planet similar to ours then they'll probably be built in a similar way.

I rememeber there was an article in 2007 talking about how they'd found an earth like planet but it was like 20 light years away and then earlier this year i read this

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-05 09:23:45

At 2/3/10 08:20 PM, FoAngel wrote: With the rebirth of "V", it got me thinking what if one day earth did encounter "visitors" an alien race that just wanted to see what our planet was like....no secret agenda, just a bunch of alien tourists. Do you think that we would accept it and just let them look around or do you think because of our nature we would second guess them? or try and find a fault with them?

Definately, there are billions upon billions of galaxies, so the chances are 100%. However, alien visitors might view us as insects or mere bacteria, simpily because they are thousands or maybe tens of thousands of years more advanced than we are, so no, I can't possibly imagine a hyper advanced society EVER seeing us on equal turf.

Our views would litteraly mean nothing to them, we would be the innocent Native Americans seeing European explorers for the first time, and in all likelyhood would view them as either Gods and grovel at their feet, or be scared and run for the hills...if of course they don't capture us in a blink of an eye.

I'm telling you, realistically, we'd have to be lucky lucky lucky bastards if they didn't decide to vaporize us for the planet. :D

I sense distress, maybe it's just the voices again.

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-05 10:58:41

At 2/4/10 03:05 PM, Eclipse914 wrote: If any living creature from any other planet landed here, the government would kill them, guaranteed.

and thats because of all the xenophobic middle class republicans would say "theyre a threat to our children" fuck your children, these aliens could save us!

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-05 11:01:00

i wouldn't be surprised if aliens did try to destroy the earth, seeing how animalistic, violent, greedy and crazy we are as a species.

Response to Visitors to Earth 2010-02-05 12:10:57

I think that with all the vastness of the Universe (yep, I've been watching that "Scale Of The Universe" thing too often), it's very unlikely there's no beings on any other planets at all. In terms of them being like humans, I suppose it would in fact be plausible to have similiar beings, as according to statistics at least, it is possible.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock