00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tom Fulp Collab (continued)

1,437 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-01-30 19:46:20

My friend Cobra (maker of TETRIS'D 1+2) had started a Tom Fulp collab, but since the changes it was lost with many other collaboration topics in the Flash forum. Instead of pulling it back up from that section we decided to start one a new here. Right now Cobra just wants animators for it. He doesn't give specific time in which it should be done. I'll get in contact with him so he can post his specs for the collabo here. Just so you guys know its legitimate here is my (unfinished) piece of the Collaboration. We really didn't get that many serious people joining the Collab in the last topic so hopefully it can reach new beginnings here. If anyone wants to join in post! :D

Animator for hire. Check out the stuff I have on the portal and the forums. If you like something, send me a message.

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-01-31 21:38:19

Here is the information about the collab.

What is the concept?
The concept is to make an animation about what you think a day in Tom Fulp's life is like. Make it subtly funny or absolutely ridiculous, whatever suits you.

How many spots are there?
The number of spots will depend on the length of the entries that people turn in. Earning the spots will not be first come, first serve; it will be decided by the quality of the work.

When is the deadline?
No deadline as of right now

What are the rules?
-24 fps
-Size: 660x480
-Background color: White
-Length: 30-90 seconds
-No penis jokes
-It is fine to cross the line of "appropriate", but not too much
-Make it a comedy, not insulting or dramatic
-Your entry must be compatible with Macromedia Flash 8 and if you are using Actionscript, then it cannot be higher than version 2.0.

Contact me through PM if you are interested.

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-04 16:20:57

I'm new to flash but I know how to use it at least I'd love to join. Artwork, not my forte!

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-04 20:00:18

At 2/4/10 04:20 PM, conhawk117 wrote: I'm new to flash but I know how to use it at least I'd love to join. Artwork, not my forte!

heres mine so far
watch

need programmers for game. pm me if your interested.

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-20 17:53:11

I got a really good Idea. Hope no ones using it!

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-20 18:44:02

Any voice actors? I'll pm you the line - theres 2. If you can do both sepratly that would be awesome if not I doesn't matter.

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-23 16:46:00

Got voice acting.

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-25 19:22:57

This looks an amazing idea and that first animation is just amazing. I will try and make something If you don't mind but my question is does it need to follow what you posted on the first post?

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-28 20:39:18

Toms a puppet!
A taste at what it will look like. Please don't take this puppet Idea I have

If the link doesn't work theres this http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0927 afa29c5df4ec7da41cec598ae37b

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-28 20:40:28

At 2/28/10 08:39 PM, tehtimmy4080 wrote: Toms a puppet!
A taste at what it will look like. Please don't take this puppet Idea I have

If the link doesn't work theres this http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/0927 afa29c5df4ec7da41cec598ae37b

This things dead you guys.

I am a FAB

BBS Signature

Response to Tom Fulp Collab (continued) 2010-02-28 23:40:26

At 2/28/10 08:40 PM, windowskiller wrote:
This things dead you guys.

I think I'd have to agree. It's a great idea, but it's been going on since no later than October. And with a grand total of no completed parts?

Rather, I think this should have gotten more attention from its leader, Cobra. He should have worked on bumping it and encouraged anybody to join. In the first thread, I think I recall that only animators with 3.0+ BAs could join. I've come to realize that's not very many people who have time on their hands.

But I don't want this idea to die. This would have been perfect for a Pico Day submission, but other than that, it's a topic that nobody's really done, and deserves to be. There are so many things that can be said about Our Lord and Savior, Mr. Fulp. I would have LOVED to see this in the Portal one day. I was even going to make a part for it, before starting a collab of my own, until I realized it was dead even then. If Cobra really isn't that interested in Collaborations, than I suggest this be put in the hands of a capable leader.

123 NOT IT

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.