00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters

1,843 Views | 24 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Draw those videogame enemies that you think are the coolest or you most enjoy burst them.

For start, Doom's Hellbaron , they are badass and it's very enjoyable tear them with the rocket launcher.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 08:11:57

Like the "draw your fav game character" - thread?

Or more like "draw monsters"

BBS Signature

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 08:40:27

At 1/9/10 08:11 AM, havegum wrote: Like the "draw your fav game character" - thread?

Not all enemies are monsters. Besides, enemies aren't necessarily characters, just cannon fodder.
I've always wanted to draw HL2EP2 Hunters. Might give it a try.

BBS Signature

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 09:38:35

At 1/9/10 08:40 AM, Re2deemer wrote:
At 1/9/10 08:11 AM, havegum wrote: Like the "draw your fav game character" - thread?

Not all enemies are monsters. Besides, enemies aren't necessarily characters, just cannon fodder.
I've always wanted to draw HL2EP2 Hunters. Might give it a try.

Exactly , the idea is doing some homage to those whatever humans, humanoid , animal , alien , demon ,undead, etc... minions that dies by tons in your games only for provide fun , those specially that you say "Hey you are a pretty cool one, is a pity I have to kill you ;) ".

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 14:03:17

At 1/9/10 11:53 AM, PrinceFlea wrote: So how closely do they have to follow the designs in whatever?

Only the neccesary to maintain the same concept , you can do your own version, that can be even more interesting, only say in the message who is and from what game comes.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 14:21:36

At 1/9/10 12:41 PM, CypressDahlia wrote: I'm gonna have to call BS on the argument that this isn't the same as VGC or Monsters thread...

The difference is almost negligible.

And call this an observation, but every time you post art, you seem to feel the need to create an entirely new "theme" thread just to house that one piece of art.

I had no idea of that thread you mention. I'll check it too see if have too much similarities, and talk any problem the others NG users have with that.

And for your "Observation" the rules of the art forum specifies that you must start the thread with an draw of your own creation.
Well, I want to start a "Videogame Enemies and Monsters" thread , I posted a picture I previously made of a videogame enemy . Now my question, What I supose to DO??? , POST A DRAW OF MY OWN ASS????

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 15:15:23

At 1/9/10 02:21 PM, DieHard300 wrote: POST A DRAWING OF MY OWN ASS????

If you really want to.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 16:18:31

At 1/9/10 02:21 PM, DieHard300 wrote:
At 1/9/10 12:41 PM, CypressDahlia wrote: I'm gonna have to call BS on the argument that this isn't the same as VGC or Monsters thread...

The difference is almost negligible.

And call this an observation, but every time you post art, you seem to feel the need to create an entirely new "theme" thread just to house that one piece of art.

And for your "Observation" the rules of the art forum specifies that you must start the thread with an draw of your own creation.
Well, I want to start a "Videogame Enemies and Monsters" thread , I posted a picture I previously made of a videogame enemy . Now my question, What I supose to DO??? , POST A DRAW OF MY OWN ASS????

Ok , Sorry , that was gross , but seriously , I thought "Hey this sounds good for a thread , let's start with this one I have already" . Whats the problem with that??? Isn't that the way for the Art Forum??

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 16:22:07

At 1/9/10 04:18 PM, DieHard300 wrote: Ok , Sorry , that was gross , but seriously , I thought "Hey this sounds good for a thread , let's start with this one I have already" . Whats the problem with that??? Isn't that the way for the Art Forum??

There's nothing wrong with making a thread, but make sure that it's not only well thought out, but also hasn't been made before, or if it has, that it's been dead for a loooong time.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 19:28:53

Well, even though they are video game/movie drawings, I think it should be fine. I think "draw your favorite villain" could be considered separate.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 19:36:23

Was hoping you guys had a go at drawing enemies, rather than questioning the existence of this thread.

BBS Signature

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 19:55:48

At 1/9/10 07:36 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Was hoping you guys had a go at drawing enemies, rather than questioning the existence of this thread.

Am busy on drawing a Shambler from Q1 for this thread, please don't lock it :(

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 22:59:35

A villain you say? Here is probably the most Evil villain you'll find.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 23:06:05

At 1/9/10 10:59 PM, xXLunchBoxXx wrote: A villain you say? Here is probably the most Evil villain you'll find.

Wait so this has gone from a video game enemy thread, to a thread of villains?

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 23:17:59

At 1/9/10 11:06 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 1/9/10 10:59 PM, xXLunchBoxXx wrote: A villain you say? Here is probably the most Evil villain you'll find.

I don't know, I was looking for someone to draw and found Dr. Evil. I guess I was just thinking about the "Enemy" part of it and not the "Video game" part of it.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 23:33:52

is your soul purpose to tell people that they're threads too closely resemble other threads? Don't pos unless you like the idea dude lol

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 23:36:20

At 1/9/10 11:33 PM, jeeshwa123 wrote: is your soul purpose to tell people that they're threads too closely resemble other threads? Don't pos unless you like the idea dude lol

Is it your sole purpose to point out the inadequacies of others? Don't post unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Oh wait... =P

BBS Signature

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-09 23:40:30

At 1/9/10 11:36 PM, Wivernryder wrote:
At 1/9/10 11:33 PM, jeeshwa123 wrote: is your soul purpose to tell people that they're threads too closely resemble other threads? Don't pos unless you like the idea dude lol
Is it your sole purpose to point out the inadequacies of others? Don't post unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Oh wait... =P

yes it is :D then why are you posting? lol. I'm just pointing this out, cuz they're a handful of people that are always all over everyones threads, telling them that they're taking other people's ideas. I think they should just leave it to the moderators to decide whether it's not important enough for it's own thread.

but lets not cludder this thread with our bull. Let's leave it to the evil mosters! >:D

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-10 02:11:33

Little somethig did awhile back

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-10 06:16:40

At 1/10/10 02:11 AM, eightball6219 wrote: Little somethig did awhile back

That's a good one , a dream battle between Halo and Warhammer40K universe.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-10 06:27:23

At 1/9/10 11:17 PM, xXLunchBoxXx wrote:
At 1/9/10 11:06 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
I don't know, I was looking for someone to draw and found Dr. Evil. I guess I was just thinking about the "Enemy" part of it and not the "Video game" part of it.

Yep, you're right, it's my fault . I should have explained better in the title, but the length of the title was not enough to differentiate it from others as "Draw your favorite video game character" or "Draw your favorite monster." I put "Enemies and monster" just to lighten it could be any foe, human or not, but I guess I should have put some abbreviated as VG to clarify that I meant games.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-10 06:54:10

There's no such thing as a Hell Baron. There's a Baron of Hell and a Hell Knight, but no Hell Baron.

I used to be relevant.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-10 08:19:26

At 1/10/10 06:54 AM, scottmale24 wrote: There's no such thing as a Hell Baron. There's a Baron of Hell and a Hell Knight, but no Hell Baron.

ooops Little Mistake , my bad , but I think every Doom's fan will know what it is.

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-10 19:11:28

At 1/9/10 07:50 AM, DieHard300 wrote: Draw those videogame enemies that you think are the coolest or you most enjoy burst them.

For start, Doom's Hellbaron , they are badass and it's very enjoyable tear them with the rocket launcher.

Another cool Doom enemy is the Pinky Demon.

"Make art, not war." - Shepard Fairey

BBS Signature

Response to Draw your Fav Enemies and Monsters 2010-01-22 04:30:25

A quick shaded one, the Imp the most numerous enemy of all Doom's.

Lots of fun killing them with the shotgun.