00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MidnightLynxy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Halo club

137,206 Views | 3,076 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Halo club 2004-07-25 16:35:10

At 7/25/04 04:33 PM, mexxa wrote: thats off halomods.com at least credit them.

i did.
"got this off halomods"

Response to Halo club 2004-07-25 16:49:00

well im kinda wonderin about this one but all clues point to yes so well i have another date to mark on my calander go halo oh yeah i have another chance for halo pc this time it will work hopefully got a new comp.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-25 16:53:22

Damn the Bungie people for consuing the hell out of me.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-25 16:55:29

At 7/25/04 04:49 PM, Mr_Giggles1018 wrote: well im kinda wonderin about this one but all clues point to yes so well i have another date to mark on my calander go halo oh yeah i have another chance for halo pc this time it will work hopefully got a new comp.

I wish I could play Halo PC too.. Oh well, my comp is already full with enough stuff, like Photoshop. And btw- in my last post I meant to say "confusing".

Sorry for the double-postage
:o)

Response to Halo club 2004-07-25 17:36:08

ok its tru i have no boubts now iggy proved it i belive i cant wait
u wwant proof go here and look at the back of the shirt its crazyhere omg

Response to Halo club 2004-07-25 18:46:46

At 7/25/04 05:36 PM, Mr_Giggles1018 wrote: ok its tru i have no boubts now iggy proved it i belive i cant wait
u wwant proof go here and look at the back of the shirt its crazyhere omg

What the hell? These guys are insane. It's like a treasure hunt or something... First they put the site in the clip, then the weird site message, then set up a CafePress shop. How'd you find that shirt anyways?

Response to Halo club 2004-07-25 18:59:07

At 7/25/04 06:52 PM, geterkikzkid wrote: halo sucks you dumbass mother fuckers, why don't you get a fuckin' life or youl get shot retards!
fuck yu all!
hahahahaha!

omglolwaidplzban!!!1

Response to Halo club 2004-07-25 21:22:35

ok just b/c u dont like halo dont mean u have to come mess wit us go get a life and do something else

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 04:30:25

Wow im gona go get a mod to delete those posts. In other news ive found some great tuts and i might be skkining my halo model !

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 10:15:13

Here is the newest halo flash added to newgrounds.. hot off the press!

Make Your Own Covenant

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 11:29:31

At 7/25/04 06:52 PM, geterkikzkid wrote:
At 3/3/04 08:07 PM, TwistedX wrote: hey had a new idea

best game and series of books
join and discuss halo game strageties, hints, books, faq, etc.
halo sucks you dumbass mother fuckers, why don't you get a fuckin' life or youl get shot retards!
fuck yu all!
hahahahaha!

First off Halo is one of the best games of all time. Second, I have a life. Thirdly, stop spamming the club, asswipe. For my fourth point I'll allow the Great Cornholio to make... Are you threatening me?!? I am the Great Cornholio! Bow before my bunghole! Thanks, Corny. Here's that T.P. for your bunghole.
Originally, I was just gonna post to keep this thing alive and ask how everyone's doing. I haven't been here in awhile due to some other stuff that has come up. Well, in just a few months, guys and gals, we'll have our long awaited sequel. I'm gonna try to get Xbox LIVE just for Halo 2. If you guys see anyone named Snerd or someone wearing NG on his shoulder. You'll know it's me.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 11:33:32

Pay no attention to him, hes been spamming the masterbation club, the Mafia, the Canadian club, and even made his own Usa club. He's just a stupid dipshit who needs to get his ass kicked.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 12:10:16

At 7/26/04 11:33 AM, RaindropsRed wrote: Pay no attention to him, hes been spamming the masterbation club, the Mafia, the Canadian club, and even made his own Usa club. He's just a stupid dipshit who needs to get his ass kicked.

Yup.

Anyways, what do you guys think of that whole idea that Halo will be out on the 24th? I think it's horse shit, but it'd be cool if it were true...

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 14:01:15

At 7/26/04 10:15 AM, Lambofactor wrote: Here is the newest halo flash added to newgrounds.. hot off the press!

Make Your Own Covenant

Wow, your fast. That link was posted 2 minutes after I submitted that. lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 14:03:04

At 7/26/04 02:01 PM, Masterchief2219 wrote: Wow, your fast. That link was posted 2 minutes after I submitted that. lol.

BTW does anyone know who made those sprite, Ive been trying to find out but nobody will tell me.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 14:21:56

At 7/26/04 12:10 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote:
At 7/26/04 11:33 AM, RaindropsRed wrote: Pay no attention to him, hes been spamming the masterbation club, the Mafia, the Canadian club, and even made his own Usa club. He's just a stupid dipshit who needs to get his ass kicked.
Yup.

Anyways, what do you guys think of that whole idea that Halo will be out on the 24th? I think it's horse shit, but it'd be cool if it were true...

The 24th of which month?!? I must know! I know it couldn't be Nov. 24 because it wouldn't "be cool." So what month? September? August? Can't be July because we're past it.
Oh, and kid, if you don't like Halo, that's fine. No one's putting a gun to your head to play it, but don't spam this club anymore. We can inform a mod. and you could get your account suspended or something. So take my advice and just quit spamming clubs, crews, or anything where you can post.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 14:39:49

At 7/26/04 02:21 PM, Snerd wrote: The 24th of which month?!? I must know! I know it couldn't be Nov. 24 because it wouldn't "be cool." So what month? September? August? Can't be July because we're past it.
Oh, and kid, if you don't like Halo, that's fine. No one's putting a gun to your head to play it, but don't spam this club anymore. We can inform a mod. and you could get your account suspended or something. So take my advice and just quit spamming clubs, crews, or anything where you can post.

Im pretty sure they are talking about august.

Also, if someone actually forced him to play it, Hed probabl like it. People who dont like Halo either havent played it before and are just saying that because their friends dont like it, Secretly do like it and claim they dont just to be different, or have no taste in games whatsoever.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 14:59:26

Well alright! August 24th is ok by me, if it gets released early I definitely won't complain!
Also, first I was a diehard PS2 fan but I played Halo a few times and traded it in for a 'box. I don't regret it at all. My uncle doesn't like multiplayer Halo but it's just because he doesn't play much and he's not good at it. He does, however, like singel player so I suppose if you play the right mode you can be converted.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 15:03:06

At 7/26/04 02:59 PM, Snerd wrote: Well alright! August 24th is ok by me, if it gets released early I definitely won't complain!

Ya but its not getting released early. Its coming out on Nov. 9th. Thats the official release date. The whole Aug. 24th thing was just made up.

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 15:08:57

At 7/26/04 03:03 PM, Masterchief2219 wrote:
At 7/26/04 02:59 PM, Snerd wrote: Well alright! August 24th is ok by me, if it gets released early I definitely won't complain!
Ya but its not getting released early. Its coming out on Nov. 9th. Thats the official release date. The whole Aug. 24th thing was just made up.

Oh well. I'll just be glad when it comes out. I wonder if it'll have a feature that would retrieve your older Master Chief settings and saved games and reward the players for beating it. That would rock! It would also give a reason to get the first one and beat it, so they make money twice. Microsoft would be stupid not to put it in. Oh well, I'm excited for the Punisher game myself, even more than Halo 2. I want that game to do well.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 16:07:56

www.ilovebees.com
Go see for yourself, take a look at the posts at the FAQ section. Bungie is definitely in on it. They even have a Cafepress site up for ilovebees with a Halo pic on the back of a shirt...
I dunno what it means though.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 16:31:32

Hey guys. Im in a group map for haloCE were you have yess you didnt gess it SNOWBOARDS!!!! Ive modelled a normal snowboard but i need to add thruster rokets to the sides. V. hard.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-26 16:56:00

At 7/26/04 04:07 PM, Bertuzzi44 wrote: www.ilovebees.com
Go see for yourself, take a look at the posts at the FAQ section. Bungie is definitely in on it. They even have a Cafepress site up for ilovebees with a Halo pic on the back of a shirt...
I dunno what it means though.

most likly its going to be the halo single player demo, and another day for me to skip school next to nov 9th.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-27 00:27:17

i get halo 2 in 15 days!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-07-27 10:44:43

You just keep on driving!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-07-27 10:55:41

At 7/27/04 10:44 AM, Lambofactor wrote: You just keep on driving!!!

Yes never stop. Time is of the essence, you have to keep driving it's the only way to make it. If you make a good start and just keep driving, you should get to the escape ship just in time. You'll know what I mean when you get there because that's the end of the game. Also, I think that the hardest levels are 343 Guilty Sparks and Two Betrayals. Those suck if you're playing alone! I had to get my friend to help me on 343 because you can get lost easily and I still don't know how we beat that one. I talk about when you first meet the Flood and your stuck in that building. The forest part of it is easy.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-27 11:31:28

Im on haloPC i cant get a friend to help me no matter what and im finding theship in truth and reconsiliation v. hard to conquer. I nearly got my marines through the door and survived but my virus scanner started and lagged me. I jumped off the side with half health and died.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-27 11:31:58

halo is getting easier everytime i play it, i cant wait till halo 2 comes out!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Halo club 2004-07-27 11:39:47

At 7/27/04 11:31 AM, Lambofactor wrote: halo is getting easier everytime i play it, i cant wait till halo 2 comes out!!!

Its either v. soon or the date in stores because there is a USRB rating meaning the game has been completed. visit the gearbox forums and lok at thier threads, those threads show all.

Response to Halo club 2004-07-27 12:43:12

At 7/27/04 11:31 AM, mexxa wrote: Im on haloPC i cant get a friend to help me no matter what and im finding theship in truth and reconsiliation v. hard to conquer. I nearly got my marines through the door and survived but my virus scanner started and lagged me. I jumped off the side with half health and died.

Well, I don't know what to say then except for ya shoulda got an Xbox. With that you could get a friend to help. Even if the friend isn't good he could play human shield for you. The game is easy, for the most part, as far as knowing where to go and what to do after you've beaten it on the other settings. If you haven't already go through on easy and normal first. That should help you. If you've already down it, well get an Xbox, friend and a second controller 'cause if ya don't, you're screwed.